Re: [tips_and_tricks] Do you want a drivers license, but yours is suspended or revoked?

  • Mark Gardner
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 14, 2009
      If it works and is free, then why not just post it here so everyone can
      benefit from it.
      If you do it this way it just seems like there is going to be some
      "catch" involved.

      I would love this information.

      chris010767 wrote:
      > I can help most people, that are willing to change their life. This is
      > completely legal. I am not an attorney, but the info I offer FREE of charge is what I did to change my own personal circumstances. Contact me at chris010767@... for details.
      >

      > p.s. This is not some international drivers license scam or any of that other crap. This involves you getting a state issued license

    • stonekutteral
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 14, 2009
        ..... can you please just post the information and let us see it, or
        some of it, a clue ??? Thanks!!!

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 16, 2009
          To tell you the truth, I have seen the first email from him explaining
          the process. This is really not a very good method.
          Asking someone to move from their home state, and to never return again
          is NOT a good way of getting your DL back.

          I would suggest people read more into treating their role in the Trust
          being a Beneficiary and knowing the true power behind that and how any
          government agency can be compelled to do what you say.