RE: [tips_and_tricks] I WON !, 2nd edition

  • gary
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 14, 2009
      It is great that you won, but there were a lot of other objections you
      could/should have made. Most important one would be against the lawyer
      testifying as that is what he was doing. Also, he was testifying to things
      he had no personal firsthand knowledge of, so it was hearsay.

      Lawyers for credit card companies and banks many times are the only ones who
      show up in court and everyone is so accustomed to letting them say whatever
      they want, there is never an objection. Never let a lawyer testify and if
      the judge overrules your objection to the lawyer testifying, be sure to
      object to anything he says that is not already filed into the case, he has
      no firsthand knowledge of anything else and pretty much anything he says is
      hearsay.

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 14, 2009
        Believe me, I DID make those objections, I filed with the court clerk,
        about a hundred pages of objections into the lawsuit ( just ONE of the
        documents was 56 pages, mostly statutes, and all of it researched and
        written by myself....) and made plenty of objections while I was there
        , but sometimes all you can do is make the record for appeal, I have
        already been dragged out of the courtroom in shackles in that county,
        for objecting too strongly, and know pretty much how far I can go
        before I turn the judge against me. My objective was to win , not get
        locked up for contempt just to prove a point, and I won. I was
        confident of winning as I did my homework, and knew that a few cheap
        shots and low blows were not enough to shake me from my position of
        strength, they just try to get you mad enough, by using cheap shots, to
        where they can get you to lose your temper, then they can say, " see,
        he isn't being reasonable!!! " .... Some of the papers I filed in the
        case included a 9 page document showing the lawyers had no standing or
        capacity, and you just try next time you are in court , standing up
        there and objecting on the grounds that the whole system is broken and
        every little thing they do is wrong and fails to meet their own
        procedural requirements, and that Joe, his buddy that the judge has
        lunch with every day , is not a lawyer because he is not in compliance
        with B&P 6067 (like EVERY other "lawyer" in the place...).... and is
        probably violating B&P 6129 , Probate code 4121, and a bunch of others
        as well, I bet that you WILL get told to shut up, as I was, and, as I
        was being accused of threats of violence, the bailiffs were hovering ,
        (they always do in that courthouse, don't seem to like me much, cause I
        challenge their authority).... and as I said, I was there to win, and
        did, but I DID file WRITTEN objections to the lawyer testifying, to him
        even being there as "special appearances" are illegal, challenged
        jurisdiction , etc, if you want to look back a few posts for the 56
        pages of objections I filed, and if you don't object in WRITING, their
        record may miss that fact..... I objected to hearsay , to the lawyer
        testifying , and a host of other things too.. but sometimes all you can
        do is make the record for appeal, I know one guy who says " oh , yeah ,
        they just ALWAYS rubber stamp me guilty, and I ALWAYS win on appeal,
        it's just how you play the game.... I agree with him as to setting up
        for appeal, but am not satisfied with anything but a win, and this is
        my fifth civil win and I have also won in criminal thanks to "Frog
        Farmers method " of reading , and showing them the laws instead of
        asking them to show you...... cheers !!! Al