RE: [tips_and_tricks] I WON !, 2nd edition

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 13, 2009
      On Behalf Of stonekutteral
      > YAY!!! I Won Wednesday in court!!!

      In the Kingdom of Frogs, the Court Musicians were summoned to let loose
      in honor of stonekutteral:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhmwPkRf6Y0

      Regards!

      FF
    • gary
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 14, 2009
        It is great that you won, but there were a lot of other objections you
        could/should have made. Most important one would be against the lawyer
        testifying as that is what he was doing. Also, he was testifying to things
        he had no personal firsthand knowledge of, so it was hearsay.

        Lawyers for credit card companies and banks many times are the only ones who
        show up in court and everyone is so accustomed to letting them say whatever
        they want, there is never an objection. Never let a lawyer testify and if
        the judge overrules your objection to the lawyer testifying, be sure to
        object to anything he says that is not already filed into the case, he has
        no firsthand knowledge of anything else and pretty much anything he says is
        hearsay.

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 14, 2009
          Believe me, I DID make those objections, I filed with the court clerk,
          about a hundred pages of objections into the lawsuit ( just ONE of the
          documents was 56 pages, mostly statutes, and all of it researched and
          written by myself....) and made plenty of objections while I was there
          , but sometimes all you can do is make the record for appeal, I have
          already been dragged out of the courtroom in shackles in that county,
          for objecting too strongly, and know pretty much how far I can go
          before I turn the judge against me. My objective was to win , not get
          locked up for contempt just to prove a point, and I won. I was
          confident of winning as I did my homework, and knew that a few cheap
          shots and low blows were not enough to shake me from my position of
          strength, they just try to get you mad enough, by using cheap shots, to
          where they can get you to lose your temper, then they can say, " see,
          he isn't being reasonable!!! " .... Some of the papers I filed in the
          case included a 9 page document showing the lawyers had no standing or
          capacity, and you just try next time you are in court , standing up
          there and objecting on the grounds that the whole system is broken and
          every little thing they do is wrong and fails to meet their own
          procedural requirements, and that Joe, his buddy that the judge has
          lunch with every day , is not a lawyer because he is not in compliance
          with B&P 6067 (like EVERY other "lawyer" in the place...).... and is
          probably violating B&P 6129 , Probate code 4121, and a bunch of others
          as well, I bet that you WILL get told to shut up, as I was, and, as I
          was being accused of threats of violence, the bailiffs were hovering ,
          (they always do in that courthouse, don't seem to like me much, cause I
          challenge their authority).... and as I said, I was there to win, and
          did, but I DID file WRITTEN objections to the lawyer testifying, to him
          even being there as "special appearances" are illegal, challenged
          jurisdiction , etc, if you want to look back a few posts for the 56
          pages of objections I filed, and if you don't object in WRITING, their
          record may miss that fact..... I objected to hearsay , to the lawyer
          testifying , and a host of other things too.. but sometimes all you can
          do is make the record for appeal, I know one guy who says " oh , yeah ,
          they just ALWAYS rubber stamp me guilty, and I ALWAYS win on appeal,
          it's just how you play the game.... I agree with him as to setting up
          for appeal, but am not satisfied with anything but a win, and this is
          my fifth civil win and I have also won in criminal thanks to "Frog
          Farmers method " of reading , and showing them the laws instead of
          asking them to show you...... cheers !!! Al