slaughtering commerce

  • stonekutteral
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2009
      So I was just flipping through an old law book , and it says
      something about slaughtering animals being commerce ( although it says
      insurance is NOT commerce)... but anyway, that got me thinking about
      the claims of the UCC- redemption theorists and others who say that
      ALL crimes are commercial in nature ( hmmm, THAT just got me thinking
      ...'in nature' like , they are saying when a lion kills a gazelle it
      is 'commercial' or when a human person kills another human person it is
      'in nature')...... anyway, Al Adask, kicked me off his email list for
      asking him about why not fight FOR human rights instead of AGAINST
      animal rights, because his writings show that he believes and can make
      a good argument , that the "State" legally considers humans to be
      animals ... this because a lot of laws are worded " man and other
      animals".... such as any "drugs or foods intended for consumption by
      man or other animals"........ so , if slaughtering animals is commerce,
      and man is considered in the same legal staus as "other animal" that
      would seem to show that yes, slaughtering is commercial, now we must
      look at what slaughtering is, as compared to other forms of killing....
      and soon, , because of robotic implants in people and animals, and
      animal implants in people (think of the heart valves made from pigs
      hearts some people are putting in .....) these issues will be mixed up
      with the issue of whether or not a robot is a person , and the issues
      of how much DNA makes you human , and how much makes you an animal, and
      how much machinery makes you a robot , and how much meat makes you a
      living being , and how much rights any living being has...... ACL