I WON !, 2nd edition

  • stonekutteral
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 11, 2009
      YAY!!! I Won Wednesday in court!!! I showed up in courtroom lobby,
      and a guy walked up to me and said ,”I’m Joe Skroom, a lawyer with '
      Skroom & Howe law firm '...- “, I said, GREAT!!! you're my lawyer. Then
      he said, "I'm for them," and I replied, "yes, you are my lawyer for
      fighting them,", he then said something I did not quite hear,and I
      told him "yes, I accept you as my lawyer" then court was called to
      order, he stood up and said he was making a special appearance for
      plaintiff, I said "I object he just said he was going to be my
      lawyer", he said "no I didn't", I said "yes he did", and the ‘judge’
      told me I was "pro per" and don't have a lawyer, ( I thought to myself
      , ‘Oh, so they can just have any old body show up as THEIR lawyer, but
      I need to follow all the rules to have one show for me, yes, that is
      real fair!!!’).... and the 'judge' said, "let him talk, you will get
      your chance" so I said, “I object , this guy is not filed into the
      case as per the California Probate code, and other laws I have written
      here", the ‘judge’ said "be quiet and you will get your chance to
      speak" .... so I shut up and let the shyster , excuse me , I meant my
      esteemed opponent, talk... so he says, "Well, your honor, our star
      witness from Wells Fargo couldn’t show up today, because she is very
      busy with these kinds of cases for Wells Fargo , traveling around the
      country, so she couldn’t make it here today and so we move for an
      extension of time for trial. The ‘judge’ asked him "Have you contacted
      Mr. C. on this matter" , and the shyster says, “well your honor, we
      tried, but he was obstreporous and threatened the female attorney with
      violence “ (and so everyone in the courtroom turned and looked at me
      like I was Jack the Ripper! ) at this point I said “I OBJECT” YOUR
      HONOR- this is lies and slander!!! “ the “judge said “ be quiet and you
      will get your turn to speak” (this while the guy is , in open court,
      slandering me with unfounded and baseless accusations that the opposing
      council had already admitted, in another hearing, were NOT true..),
      so I did shut up and let him talk..the opposing liar said “ So he was
      threatening violence to the female attorney , so we stopped trying to
      reach him”, ... I objected again and said that is slander and lible,
      (what actually happened was that she called me the day before a
      hearing -that a judge had ORDERED us to attend,- and she asked if I
      was gonna go to it, so I told her "F" you and hung up, she called back
      and I said "F" you , get "F"ed..., and then she accused me of threats
      of violence, "F" you is not a threat of violence, hasn't she ever
      heard the "F" word before...???? I say the "F" word all the "F"in'
      time !!!!! ... At the hearing to show cause , why we had not gone to
      arbitration , another Liar for them had accused me of threats , but the
      female attorney changed her story in court , though she had written it
      elsewhere and that writing is filed in the case, and now she said, "no
      he did NOT threaten violence, he just said things so horrible I can't
      repeat them!!! ) anyway I objected to the slander and the 'judge'
      said AGAIN to be quiet and wait... this while the guy is slandering me
      in open court with baseless and false accusations of terrorist
      threats!!! (which is now what threats over the phone are considered to
      be)......, so the attorney kept whining about how his Wells Fargo
      witness couldn't show up because she was too busy and important to be
      bothered with something like showing up for a trial in which she was
      scheduled to be a witness,even though this is what she does for Wells
      Fargo, is to be a professional witness..... apparantly there were
      other, more important trials than this one for her to attend, or maybe
      she had to get her nails done that day...... and I said “I object”
      (that the lawyer had NOT filed into the case and couldn't appear ,
      pursuant to California Probate code and a bunch of other Laws that I
      have written up and had ready to offer into evidence)...., but the
      judge STILL wouldn't let me speak, just asked the shyster if he was
      ready for trial, the shyster said no, accused me AGAIN of threats , I
      objected AGAIN and the judge let him talk, and then, finally , after
      letting this guy slander me in open court with accusations the shyster
      KNEW to be false , the 'judge' asked me if I was ready for trial, I
      said most definitely yes, and the 'judge' said, well , this matter was
      set for trial back in March and you guys are plaintiffs and say you
      are not ready? Are you ready Mr. C...... and how do you feel about a
      continuance? I said I most definitely AM ready and DO NOT STIPULATE to
      a continuance.... and if my disqualifications of opposing council are
      overruled I have multiple affirmative defenses that apply".... the ‘
      judge’ said, “That will not be necessary, the motion for continuance is
      respectfully denied.”
      The opposing lawyer said "is that with or without prejudice? "
      and the ‘judge’ answered- "with prejudice" (so they can't come back
      after me again)..... and so I said " Your Honor, I have been thru this
      with Plaintiff before , and they will file against me again , without a
      written order against them" and so the 'judge' said “OK- give them a
      written order", so then my friend , who had been watching , and I ,
      walked out of the courtroom , and gave each other the high
      five!!!!...... That case was brought against me by Plaintiff "LN
      Acquisitions,INC.", and Spiwak and Iezza LLC law firm. Next comes my
      suit against them, for fraud, slander , extortion , racketeering ,
      etc..... anyone else having problems with them or Mann Bracken,
      Wolpoff Abramson , Brachfield Associates,or any others, please contact
      me for help if you need it, and take heart , the Attorney Generals of
      several different states, (such as , New York state, Minnesota,
      Missouri, and some others too I think...) just filed Felony charges
      against these pettifogging shysters so they will be getting some of
      their own medicine soon....... Al
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 13, 2009
        On Behalf Of stonekutteral
        > YAY!!! I Won Wednesday in court!!!

        In the Kingdom of Frogs, the Court Musicians were summoned to let loose
        in honor of stonekutteral:

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhmwPkRf6Y0

        Regards!

        FF
      • gary
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 14, 2009
          It is great that you won, but there were a lot of other objections you
          could/should have made. Most important one would be against the lawyer
          testifying as that is what he was doing. Also, he was testifying to things
          he had no personal firsthand knowledge of, so it was hearsay.

          Lawyers for credit card companies and banks many times are the only ones who
          show up in court and everyone is so accustomed to letting them say whatever
          they want, there is never an objection. Never let a lawyer testify and if
          the judge overrules your objection to the lawyer testifying, be sure to
          object to anything he says that is not already filed into the case, he has
          no firsthand knowledge of anything else and pretty much anything he says is
          hearsay.

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 14, 2009
            Believe me, I DID make those objections, I filed with the court clerk,
            about a hundred pages of objections into the lawsuit ( just ONE of the
            documents was 56 pages, mostly statutes, and all of it researched and
            written by myself....) and made plenty of objections while I was there
            , but sometimes all you can do is make the record for appeal, I have
            already been dragged out of the courtroom in shackles in that county,
            for objecting too strongly, and know pretty much how far I can go
            before I turn the judge against me. My objective was to win , not get
            locked up for contempt just to prove a point, and I won. I was
            confident of winning as I did my homework, and knew that a few cheap
            shots and low blows were not enough to shake me from my position of
            strength, they just try to get you mad enough, by using cheap shots, to
            where they can get you to lose your temper, then they can say, " see,
            he isn't being reasonable!!! " .... Some of the papers I filed in the
            case included a 9 page document showing the lawyers had no standing or
            capacity, and you just try next time you are in court , standing up
            there and objecting on the grounds that the whole system is broken and
            every little thing they do is wrong and fails to meet their own
            procedural requirements, and that Joe, his buddy that the judge has
            lunch with every day , is not a lawyer because he is not in compliance
            with B&P 6067 (like EVERY other "lawyer" in the place...).... and is
            probably violating B&P 6129 , Probate code 4121, and a bunch of others
            as well, I bet that you WILL get told to shut up, as I was, and, as I
            was being accused of threats of violence, the bailiffs were hovering ,
            (they always do in that courthouse, don't seem to like me much, cause I
            challenge their authority).... and as I said, I was there to win, and
            did, but I DID file WRITTEN objections to the lawyer testifying, to him
            even being there as "special appearances" are illegal, challenged
            jurisdiction , etc, if you want to look back a few posts for the 56
            pages of objections I filed, and if you don't object in WRITING, their
            record may miss that fact..... I objected to hearsay , to the lawyer
            testifying , and a host of other things too.. but sometimes all you can
            do is make the record for appeal, I know one guy who says " oh , yeah ,
            they just ALWAYS rubber stamp me guilty, and I ALWAYS win on appeal,
            it's just how you play the game.... I agree with him as to setting up
            for appeal, but am not satisfied with anything but a win, and this is
            my fifth civil win and I have also won in criminal thanks to "Frog
            Farmers method " of reading , and showing them the laws instead of
            asking them to show you...... cheers !!! Al