Cash is Clunking

  • Faith Farm
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2009
      I thought the group might be interested in this "news" clip that was sent to me me.

      It shows both the level of the deception and the power of "internet" contracts, you know, like when you click on "I agree".

      When the source is TV, I always think that even if only half of it is true...

      See for yourself at this link:

      BEFORE you go to the gov't website for "Cash for Clunkers" WATCH this video.

      You might also search for Beck, Clunkers, Computer on You Tube.

      In our Lord's service,

      Tim Kiley

      "If our house be on fire, without inquiring whether it was fired
      from within or without, we must try to extinguish it."
        --Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Lewis, Jr., May 9, 1798

      In 1846, Henry David Thoreau, famous for his essay on "Civil Disobedience" was put in prison for refusing to pay taxes, based upon his principles. When his friend, Ralph Waldo Emerson came to prison to visit him he asked: "What are you doing in there?" Thoreau replied indignantly:  "What are you doing out there?"