I tried this on levy...

  • The Handyman
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 9, 2009
      I have tried this many years ago.

      Dear Mr. or Ms. Xxxx:

      I request your immediate intervention to stop the levy that I am being subjected to. I also request to interview with a Tax Advocate and not an IRS agent impersonating a Tax Advocate.

      My positions relative to the levy:

      1. The clear and unambiguous language of 26 U.S.C. § 6331 is that it applies to “officer(s), employee(s), or elected official(s), of the United States, the District of Columbia, or any agency or instrumentality of the United States or the District of Columbia” or those contracting with the United States, specifically, “payment due to a vendor of goods or services sold or leased to the Federal Government.” I was not able to find any authority extant for the levy to apply to me as I am neither a federal employee nor a government contractor. Please cite the authority to apply to a person in the private sector or arrange to abate the levy.

      2. If you are able to establish that the levy applies to me in spite of the facts that I am not a federal employee or a government contractor, please arrange to abate the levy until such time as the Commissioner furnishes me with a summary record of assessment – see attached memorandum – and a statutory notice of deficiency as these are both conditions precedent to collection activity of the IRS.

      3. If you are able to establish that the levy applies to a person in the private sector and arrange for me to be furnished with a summary record of assessment and statutory notice of deficiency, please arrange for the levy to be limited to 15% of my disposable income.

      4. If you are able to establish that the levy applies to a person in the private sector and arrange for me to be furnished with a summary record of assessment and statutory notice of deficiency and have arranged for the levy to be limited to 15% of my disposable income please arrange for the levy to be abated until my guaranteed availability of an installment plan is completed.

      5. If you are able to establish that the levy applies to a person in the private sector and arrange for me to be furnished with a summary record of assessment and statutory notice of deficiency and have arranged for the levy to be limited to 15% of my disposable income and have arranged for the levy to be abated until my guaranteed availability of an installment plan is completed, please acknowledge that the Commissioner has a duty to abate any levy or installment plan on a verified claim of hardship.

      Absent these results, please explain why IRS agents have not violated 26 U.S.C. § 7214(a).

      Thanking you in advance for respecting the rule of law,

      Jagoo Jones
    • Email41@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 9, 2009
        WHY does the IRS have authority to levy your home when even the state does not give itself the authority to levy your home? (Outside of a debt related to your home). IS there a contract between the state and the IRS that gives the IRS the authority to levy your home? If so, where is that contract?

        0701092.mp3
        0701093.mp3

        According to these guys, the IRS operates in admiralty where the contract is the law, not statutes or constitutions.

        Looking for love this summer? Find it now on AOL Personals. (http://personals.aol.com/?ncid=emlcntuslove00000003)