IRS AUTHORITY TO LEVY LETTER FROM JOHN HILL

  • John Hill
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2009
      For those that have already printed the letter I would very much appreciate it if you would white out the complete address on the letter before you use it for your own personal use. You may leave the name. There are many with my same name in this general area! I am not in a position to be a target at this time.

                                                                  THANKS MUCH