RE: [tips_and_tricks] RE: letter from Congressman Hertel Concerning IRS Levy Authority

  • dave
    Message 1 of 68 , Jul 9, 2009

      Here’s an important concept on why this works.

      Your next letter to the IRS or employer AFTER you get the Congressperson letter goes like this:

      Dear  Employer:

      I realize you received a letter from the IRS. Understand that the IRS is under the Department of Treasury and that department reports to Obama. No servant is greater than its master and Obama heads the Executive Branch of government. That branch does not write law and can’t even interpret law EXCEPT FOR ITS OWN PURPOSES and for its own EMPLOYEEES. Hence, outside its own realm, everything the IRS states is considered ‘opinion”.

      In law everything is based on the Legislative Intent of the law. Other branches—including the judicial-- can interpret UNTIL the legislative branch states its intention for the law. The letter attached states the legislative Branch’s intention. In short, “When the legislative branch speaks of its intentions of law, all other branches must TAKE NOTICE.” This goes further. All lawyers are officer’s of the Court. That is the judicial branch. Any lawyer—which includes all judges—cannot step from separation of powers and speak for the Legislative Branch.

      In my possession is the LEGISLATIVE BRANCH telling me—and now I’m informing you—of its intentions when making levy law. This letter states in essence that any IRS action under sect XXX does not apply in the private sector. I am thus giving you the option to err on the side of caution—every free inhabitant is entitled to his wages--in full-- otherwise we do not live in a free society. You will err in the side of GOOD FAITH by maintaining this letter and he Congressperson’s letter in your file yet not choosing to steal wages. Take heart—the history of the IRS has NEVER been to prosecute or fine those who operate in GOOD FAITH and can prove same.

      Message 68 of 68 , Feb 9, 2016
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the tips_and_tricks
        group.

        File : /Law_Contracts_and_Consent.doc.zip
        Uploaded by : soc_anon_01 <soc_anon_01@...>
        Description : I pray this reaches those who understand we live under a Constitutionally guaranteed and court enforced CONTRACT LAW OF THE LAND.

        This work was originally produced by a group which I was a contributer to.

        You can access this file at the URL:

        soc_anon_01 <soc_anon_01@...>