Emailing: File0051

  • John Hill
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 9, 2009
    • 35 KB

    Per the request of BOB GREGORY, attached you will find a copy of another personalized letter pertaining to the levy authority of the IRS. His suggestion was to secure one of your own from your own Congressman and share it with the group. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND. If you submitted a 1040 form that shows that you have a tax debt. YOU owe the debt, and it is of my humble opinion that this letter, or any other will not hold weight in your favor. You constituted a contract and that contract is valid and verified by your own words and signature.

    Another project that I have considered but have yet to follow up on. In the state of Florida, a persons home cannot have a lien attached, at least not a legal lien, except in situations where the home is some form of equity. Such as a "home" mortgage, a mechanics lien because your home is collateral for someone working on your "home,"  unpaid real estate taxes, unpaid "home"owners dues, etc.  Therefore, the home cannot be levied unless the debt relates to the home itself in some way. WHY does the IRS have authority to levy your home when even the state does not give itself the authority to levy your home? (Outside of a debt related to your home). IS there a contract between the state and the IRS that gives the IRS the authority to levy your home? If so, where is that contract? Does not the Constitution give us the right to own property inaccessible and unhindered by government, outside of crime involved? Wondering minds should want to know. Mine does. BUT, my time is very, very limited at this point. So this mind will have to continue to wonder!
  • Wayne
    Message 2 of 6 , Jul 9, 2009
      I had a hard time printing this out. I don't know if this is the
      same with others, but I would appreciate your attaching it in a
      different manner. Thanks, Wayne

      Moderator/Bear: 1) Please do not send messages intended to only one member to the group. Send them directly to whom they are intended off the group.

      2) When you are having trouble running your computer, it is best to have somebody that can look at your computer help you. Buy them a pizza for doing that.

      On Jul 9, 2009, at 4:42 AM, John Hill wrote:

      > [Attachment(s) from John Hill included below]
      >

      > Per the request of BOB GREGORY, attached you will find a copy of
      > another personalized letter pertaining to the levy authority of the
      > IRS.
    • dave
      Message 3 of 6 , Jul 9, 2009

        Please forward to John.

        John…there is a way I have utilized for others to obtain this same type letter even though their own representatives might not want to state so personally.

        Here is the jist of it…[we might need John’s permission…]

        Dear Representative:

        My friend John Hill obtained the following letter from his representative. To avoid any repercussions of personal information, John Hill has graciously permitted me to copy the letter and send to you—see attached.

        I would like to obtain my own personalized copy if possible addressing same content. However, if your time prevents same research, perhaps you could simply contact Congressman Feeney’s office and verify to me that this letter was sent from his office as genuine research.

[...]

      • stress.doc
        Message 4 of 6 , Jul 9, 2009

[...]

          Learning Centers - Click Here.

        • The Handyman
          Message 5 of 6 , Jul 9, 2009
            I have tried this many years ago.

            Dear Mr. or Ms. Xxxx:

            I request your immediate intervention to stop the levy that I am being subjected to. I also request to interview with a Tax Advocate and not an IRS agent impersonating a Tax Advocate.

            My positions relative to the levy:

            1. The clear and unambiguous language of 26 U.S.C. § 6331 is that it applies to “officer(s), employee(s), or elected official(s), of the United States, the District of Columbia, or any agency or instrumentality of the United States or the District of Columbia” or those contracting with the United States, specifically, “payment due to a vendor of goods or services sold or leased to the Federal Government.” I was not able to find any authority extant for the levy to apply to me as I am neither a federal employee nor a government contractor. Please cite the authority to apply to a person in the private sector or arrange to abate the levy.

            2. If you are able to establish that the levy applies to me in spite of the facts that I am not a federal employee or a government contractor, please arrange to abate the levy until such time as the Commissioner furnishes me with a summary record of assessment – see attached memorandum – and a statutory notice of deficiency as these are both conditions precedent to collection activity of the IRS.

            3. If you are able to establish that the levy applies to a person in the private sector and arrange for me to be furnished with a summary record of assessment and statutory notice of deficiency, please arrange for the levy to be limited to 15% of my disposable income.

            4. If you are able to establish that the levy applies to a person in the private sector and arrange for me to be furnished with a summary record of assessment and statutory notice of deficiency and have arranged for the levy to be limited to 15% of my disposable income please arrange for the levy to be abated until my guaranteed availability of an installment plan is completed.

            5. If you are able to establish that the levy applies to a person in the private sector and arrange for me to be furnished with a summary record of assessment and statutory notice of deficiency and have arranged for the levy to be limited to 15% of my disposable income and have arranged for the levy to be abated until my guaranteed availability of an installment plan is completed, please acknowledge that the Commissioner has a duty to abate any levy or installment plan on a verified claim of hardship.

            Absent these results, please explain why IRS agents have not violated 26 U.S.C. § 7214(a).

            Thanking you in advance for respecting the rule of law,

            Jagoo Jones
          • Email41@aol.com
            Message 6 of 6 , Jul 9, 2009
              WHY does the IRS have authority to levy your home when even the state does not give itself the authority to levy your home? (Outside of a debt related to your home). IS there a contract between the state and the IRS that gives the IRS the authority to levy your home? If so, where is that contract?

              0701092.mp3
              0701093.mp3

              According to these guys, the IRS operates in admiralty where the contract is the law, not statutes or constitutions.

              Looking for love this summer? Find it now on AOL Personals. (http://personals.aol.com/?ncid=emlcntuslove00000003)