RE: [tips_and_tricks] I am considering a radical step and looking for the downside...

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2009
      Mike wrote:

      > I have a rather unique situation and considering claiming parens
      > patriae...
      >
      > I recognize that I am a fourteenth amendment citizen of the United
      > States of America and this makes the United States my Sovereign.

      I wonder how you came to that conclusion. It might be so (if we ignore
      that the amendment was never lawfully ratified as recognized by the
      court in Dyett vs. Turner, 439 Pacific 266 (1968), and the numerous
      other cites therein), but it isn't for me and I'd take offense if anyone
      tried to imply it was.

      > Congress has passed numerous laws that protect me as a US Citizen,
      > including portions of Title 26.

      I'm not a "resident" either.

      Controllers want people to admit to being of subject status and give
      them many ways to do it. To do it, people have to believe certain
      things that may not be true.

      I think that anyone who defends choosing a subject status for themselves
      cannot really have a concept of personal sovereignty.

      Anyway, it just shows there are two diametrically opposed groups, one
      for freedom and one for control.