RE: [tips_and_tricks] Re: "Private Attorneys General" Document.

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2009
      Daniel Baggett noted:

      > To those who download and use the document
      > "Private Attorneys General"
      > I would advise you to closely PROOF READ it!

      That rule applies to EVERYTHING one writes!

      I read everything important many times anyway, just to appreciate the
      flavor of different levels!

      > It contains grammatical and spelling errors which
      > if left uncorrected will only cause you to
      > appear as an uneducated buffoon!

      Even educated buffoons holding Ph.D.s cannot seem to spell or avoid
      hanging participles. My girlfriend says that today's fashion is to
      appear to be an uneducated buffoon. I thought it was a self-defense
      ploy. As that, it no longer works, because of the sadists in the police
      state. Now you have to act fast not to be tasered or pepper sprayed.

      Acting fast means being able to analyze the situation quickly, so as to
      pin down the actual initiation of the IMOC (initial moment of
      confrontation). Most people don't realize the ship is under attack until
      damages are sustained. Everybody, and every ship, is different.
      "Prepare to dive!"

      When I used to believe that people cared, back in my "early days" of
      exercising my own free consciousness, I carried a large library with me
      in my car wherever I went, in a big old beat up salesman's case. In it
      were many things, but there was an 8th grade English Grammar book that
      most of today's classroom teachers could not master. I used it mainly
      to demonstrate the requirements of the construction and proof of
      existence of "a statement". "Statement" is a pretty cool word. It
      might even be a more important topic to understand than "dollar"! To
      fully understand those two, and make use of the information, would make
      one powerful! I don't claim to do much of anything fully, but I am glad
      to have reached whatever level I am at with those two words. I hope to
      advance in the future as time permits.