Everything I Have Was The I.R.$.

  • Ed Siceloff
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 13, 2009
      Everything I Have Was The I.R.$.

      I have finally found a website that has most of the works of Merrill Jenkins on it:

      www.morpix.biz/x15

      Frogfarmer had/has a copy of this book and mentioned it some time ago (a year or more?), and some of us were looking for the book.  Most of Merrill Jenkins work is out of print.  It appears to me to have been printed by The Monetary Realist, in St. Louis, but….Merrill Jenkins appears to have titled himself as The Monetary Realist.  And he seems to have died in the prime of his thinking life at age 60.

        There were a number of people on the group who expressed interest in his work.

      On the website mentioned, Merrill Jenkins works are listed in the left hand column.

      There are many other items on the website.  I don’t anything of their value.  I refer to Merrill Jenkins’ work alone.

      This is a long time search, not quite as persistent as my coon hound’s going after coon, but, I am pleased to offer the site.  The particular site never came up in search engines.

      Ed

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 14, 2009
        Ed Siceloff wrote:

        > Subject: [tips_and_tricks] Everything I Have Was The I.R.$.
        > I have finally found a website that has most of the works of Merrill
        > Jenkins on it:
        > www.morpix.biz/x15 <http://www.morpix.biz/x15>
        > Frogfarmer had/has a copy of this book and mentioned it some time ago
        > (a year or more?), and some of us were looking for the book. Most of
        > Merrill Jenkins work is out of print. It appears to me to have been
        > printed by The Monetary Realist, in St. Louis, but..Merrill Jenkins
        > appears to have titled himself as The Monetary Realist. And he seems
        > to have died in the prime of his thinking life at age 60.

        I used to have a paper copy until most of my books were lost in a flash
        flood. At one time, he WAS the Monetary Realist, but his books created
        many more. I like to think of myself as one. Everyone on this list
        MUST read that book ASAP so you really understand what is going on with
        the money.

        > This is a long time search, not quite as persistent as my coon hound's
        > going after coon, but, I am pleased to offer the site. The particular
        > site never came up in search engines.

        This is indeed a treasure trove, and everyone should capture those files
        as fast as possible! Thanks a lot, Ed! How did you find it without
        search engines?

        There was one link that didn't work, for "MONEY: The Greatest Hoax on
        Earth". I may be able to get some paper copies of that one - I'm still
        waiting to hear about it. I'll let the group know if I can.

        Now we want to learn if Dave Wilbur is still alive and well. Without
        him, hardly anyone would have ever heard about Merrill Jenkins. He also
        is due many thanks for his tireless work.

      • Ed Siceloff
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 15, 2009
          This is indeed a treasure trove, and everyone should capture those files
          as fast as possible! Thanks a lot, Ed! How did you find it without
          search engines?

          One of the books listed on Dave Wilbur's site is at
          http://home.earthlink.net/~cadman777/treadmill-Jenkins.htm which is
          Treadmill to Oblivion I found that one a book by a guy named Lee Brobst (USA
          the Republic is the House that No One Lives In), who in turn wrote a
          treatise about money, and mentioned Merrill Jenkins, in there, which, as I
          recall, mentioned the Cadman site. I wrote the Cadman site, well, not the
          site, but Chris Huminski, trying to locate Merrill Jenkins' works,
          especially "Everything I ...THEIR$". He sent me to the Dave Wilbur's site.
          I've written Dave twice, and received a correction not including silver and
          gold in the term barter, so, he alive. Don't know status about how well he
          is.
          I think Dave Wilbur has some paper copies, as well, of some of Jenkins'
          titles. I should probably get some of those considering how often "digital"
          gets all messed up. Computers are not to be trusted with valuables. Write
          me privately for email address.

          Ed