Download the "Private Attorneys General" Document.

  • William Moral Greene
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2009

      004

      "If money is wanted by Rulers who have in any manner oppressed the People, they may retain it until their grievances are redressed, and thus peaceably procure relief, without trusting to despised petitions or disturbing the public tranquility." Continental Congress To Inhabitants of Quebec, an Act passed unanimously by the Congress. Journals of the Continental Congress. Journals 1:105-113.

      Please encourage others to

      Download the Flyer

      attend a Tea Party!!!

      References for study include www.greenes.us, as well as About-us, Not-an-Agency, Truck Drivers, Karens Page, Karens Message,  Bills Page, Services.html, Contact Us, Truth_Attack, Civil Docket which offers a free download of all our court documents, and our Please Donate Page.

      See America:

      Freedom to Fascism

      Trailer (4 min)

      Entire Movie (1:49)

      "The privilege of giving or withholding our moneys is an important barrier against the undue exertion of prerogative which if left altogether without control may be exercised to our great oppression; and all history shows how efficacious its intercession for redress of grievances and reestablishment of rights, and how improvident would be the surrender of so powerful a mediator." Thomas Jefferson: Reply to Lord North, 1775. Papers 1:225.

      "Give Me Liberty – Not Debt Bondage Of Our Children And Our Children's Children"

      THIS IS OUR FOURTH E-MAILING/NEWSLETTER FROM WWW.GREENES.US ON BEHALF OF THOSE CONGRESSMEN AND SENATORS WHO HAVE REFUSED TO ACT RESPONSIBLY!!!

      It's my Tea Party

      Our names are William and Karen Greene and the first thing we would like to say is "Thanks" to Al and Betty who traveled afar to help us understand some of the local support groups which are available here in upstate New York.

      For example, on Saturday May 30th we stood with a few others at the weekly rally held at the Centennial Circle downtown Glens Falls from 2 - 4 pm . In addition, we were able to attend the meeting of the Albany County Continental Congress on June 1st and 8th, as well as to have been invited by "Spyder" to a planning meeting for a huge statewide T-Party where the March on Albany will be Tuesday, June 16th at high noon (12 – 3 pm) in East Capitol Park at the Empire Plaza, North end (to protest New York State's of out of control spending, taxation and government corruption). If you're interested please Check out the BLOG, Download Empire Plaza Map and Download Flyer.

      PRIVATE ATTORNEYS GENERAL

      Apart from that the one thing we encourage others to do, however, is to download the "Private Attorneys General" Document.  To insure your signatory status and guaranteed protections as a "Private Attorney General" pursuant to 42 U.S.C. § 1988, "Qualified Criminal Investigator" pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 1510 and "Federal Witness" pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 1512, all you have to do is to fill in your names and the State in which you reside, have it notarized and then you can use it in connection with any legal documents you might file in the future.  When printing, however, remember to change the printer function from "No Scaling" to "Letter" size.  Again, download the "Private Attorneys General" Document.

      OUR SUIT AGAINST THE IRS

      As some people are aware my wife and I developed our suit against the IRS in the spirit and intent that there is nothing so wrong with our government that what is right with our government can't correct and we filed our suit as a "public interest suit" not expecting very much from the courts in general but rather in the spirit and intent that we might find at least one good (wo)man.

      Of course, we maintain that the Constitution of the United States prohibits a direct un-apportioned tax in a number of places including Article 1 § 2(3) and Article 1 § 8(1) pursuant to Article 1 § 9(4), but Congress' Article 4 § 3(2) legislative jurisdiction has never been challenged in terms of that same direct un-apportioned tax which would otherwise violate the fundamental rights of the People, and the way we understand it, taxation without apportionment on the mainland is unconstitutional; under the constitution, the fed must submit to the states for permission on any given budget or even line items of a budget, and if not approved, the fed must go back to the drawing board; it is called accountability.

      We maintain that the Guarantee Clause of Article IV, 4 - which directs the United States to "guarantee to every State . . . a Republican Form of Government." New York v. United States , 5112 S. Ct. 2408, 144 (1992) means that we are supposed to have a sovereign representative republic form of government where the government's primary job is to be the protector of our natural rights and to foster an environment where they can flourish.  Yet, when any form of government becomes challenged to these ends it seems the people end up in the courts which also appear to function in a very destructive way rather than functioning in support of the constitution.

      Accordingly, we maintain that if following the constitution leads to another civil war as before, well that is no excuse for not following the constitution, but if one were to look at Docket_Entry No. 20, par. #4 at lines 1-4, for example,

      you will find the IRS attorney arguing that we "… erroneously contend that the IRS is not authorized to operate within the fifty states. (See Docket Entry 19, at 30-33.) The IRS' right to assess and collect federal income taxes is undisputed in law. "Under Article I, Section 8 of the United States Constitution, there can be no question that Congress has the power to tax citizens of `the 50 states.' The Sixteenth Amendment extended that power further to income taxes. Thus, the federal government exercises `sovereignty,' albeit dual sovereignty over the fifty states with respect to taxes." United States v. Webb, No. 06-CV-5317(SLT)(RER), 2007 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 93491, at *14 (E.D.N.Y. Sept. 5, 2007 ) (internal citations, quotations and footnote omitted)."

      The government attorney did this even though our "public interest suit" presents the fact that both House Report No. 1337 (p. A 18) and Senate Report No. 1622 (p. 168), U.S. Code Congressional and Administrative News, 83rd Congress, 2nd Session, pages 4155 and 4802, respectively (1954), specifically declared that the word "income" as used in section 6l of the 1954 Code was to be interpreted in its "constitutional sense" rather than its ordinary sense.

      At Docket_Entry No. 20, par. #4 at lines 1-4, for example, you will also find the IRS attorney arguing that "The IRS' right to assess and collect federal income taxes is undisputed in law. "Under Article I, Section 8 of the United States Constitution, there can be no question that Congress has the power to tax citizens of `the 50 states.' The Sixteenth Amendment extended that power further to income taxes. Thus, the federal government exercises `sovereignty,' albeit dual sovereignty over the fifty states with respect to taxes."  And of course, the government attorney did this even though our "public interest suit" presents the fact that Article I § 9(4) of the Constitution for the United States of America reads "No Capitation, or other direct, Tax shall be laid, unless in Proportion to the Census or Enumeration hereinbefore directed to be taken."

      And never mind that "No state legislator or executive or judicial officer can war against the Constitution without violating his undertaking to support it." Cooper v. Aaron 358 U.S. 1 (1958), for Got that folks, "Article I, Section 8 of the United States Constitution" and "The Sixteenth Amendment" which according to the IRS attorney is an instance where the US District Court for Northern New York had the right to ignore and act contrary to precedence set in "Stare Decisis" Doctrine Cases presented to the District Court (e.g., see Exhibit No. 60 which is a Copy of Pollack v. Farmers' Loan and Trust Co., 157 U.S. 429, 556, 573, 582, and 436-441 (1895); Exhibit No. 57 which is a Copy of Flint vs. Stone Tracy Co., 220 U.S. 107, 161, 165 (1911); Exhibit No. 53 which is a Copy of Coppage vs. State of Kansas, 236 U.S. 1, 23-24 (1915); Exhibit No. 62: which is a Copy of Stanton v Baltic Mining Co., 240 U.S. 103, 112-114 (1916); Exhibit No. 61 which is a Copy of Southern Pacific Co. v. Lowe, 247 U.S. 330, 335 (1918); Exhibit No. 54 which is a Copy of Eisner v. Macomber, 252 U.S. 189, 205-208 (1920); Exhibit No. 65 which is a Copy of William E. Peck & Co. vs. Lowe, 247 U.S. 165, 173 (1918); Exhibit No. 55 which is a Copy of Evans vs. Gore, 253 U.S. 245, 263 (1920); Exhibit No. 49 which is a Copy of Bowers vs. Kerbaugh-Empire Co., 271 U.S. 170, 174 (1926); Exhibit No. 63 which is a Copy of Taft vs. Bowers, 278 U.S. 470, 481 (1929); and, Exhibit No. 51 being a Copy of Chas. C. Steward Mach. Co. v. Davis, 301 U.S. 548, 581-582 (1937) and that the protection in the Federal Constitution remains in full force and effect.

      We are not talking about the right of government to tax in terms of legitimate services, but rather that to tax a man's labor is unconstitutional.

      The tax I protest is the individual income tax NOT THE CORPORATE INCOME TAX (a tax on the profit derived from the labor of others), and that

      most people are not a possessions corporations, do not have employees, and therefore are not "subject" in terms of the gains and profits "derived from" the labor of others, the average American does not have income as defined by Federal L1475 legislation and IRS Code and slavery and/or peonage is criminal  in the context of 18 U.S.C. § 1581 and 42 U.S.C. § 1994, because even state ownership of their labor property is unconstitutional (See United States v. Kozminski, 487 U.S. 931 (1988); Bailey v. State of Alabama, 219 U.S. 219 (1910).

      But again, we developed our suit against the IRS in the spirit and intent that there is nothing so wrong with our government that what is right with our government can't correct and we filed our suit as a "public interest suit" which involves many Constitutional Rights Violations including Peonage, Major Fraud, Mail and Bank Fraud, and sets forth thirty-eight pages of Causes of Action, listing fifty-eight separate Causes of Action which have been developed against the IRS as a Government Contractor rather than the United States, further submitting that the United States of America was created as a "Christian nation."

      Causes of Action include that IRS Officials were involved in the suppression of evidence submitted to the Senate Finance Committee (Exhibit 3), following which IRS Officials publicly announced that our Petitions were being responded to with enforcement actions (Exhibit 4).  All of this, of course, has been followed by many other enforcement actions essentially meant to overthrow the Constitution and have even been perpetrated upon the District Court in which falsified damages/and IRS falsification of damages (False Claims) includes Fraud upon the Court in a § 6700 suit against our participating organization (United States of America v. Robert L. Schulz, We the People Foundation for Constitutional Education, Inc., and We the People Congress (Case No. 1:07-cv-0352)), in violation of our Rights of Privacy and Free Association.

      In doing so, we did NOT file our suit against the United States but rather against the IRS which is listed as a Trust at 31 USC § 1321(a)(2), and in spite of this fact the District Court turned it into a suit against the United States and As such, we filed our Notice of Appeal on December 24th 2008 and our case is now under appeal with the USCA in the Second Circuit.  Our Appeal Brief and Appendix to Appeal Brief was filed in March, and the Government Attorney's Cover Letter for Brief for Appellee shows that the Government has brought another lawyer on board against us; who as it happens has the same last name as us.  In addition, the Brief for the Appellee and Supplemental Appendix for the Appellee are linked as well.

      In response, we filed our Plaintiffs-Appellants' Reply To Appellees' Brief which was notarized and mailed out along with Appendix D.  Appendix D itself is Docket #10, which was the one Docket that was used long ago in our attempt to address the subject of the ongoing fraud in connection with the IRS levying process.  Shortly thereafter we found out that our filings were defective, and we responded to the Notice to correct with Form T-1080 and our Motion for Leave to File Docket Entry No. 10 as Appendix D filed, with proof of service. for [Entry date Jun 3 2009 ]

      Argument of the Appeal may be heard as early as the week of June 22nd 2009 .  Of course, we are asking the USCA to Vacate the District Court's most recent Order and REMAND the case back to the USDC For Northern New York, in Albany New York for a second time.  If that happens, it will mean that the 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals agrees with us and allows us to sue the IRS independent of the United States, the case will be opened up for joiners wherein-by all joiners will automatically have the signatory status of "Private Attorneys General" (de jure) and guaranteed protections pursuant to 42 U.S.C. § 1988, Qualified Criminal Investigators pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 1510 and Federal Witnesses pursuant to 18 U.S.C. § 1512.

      Blessings,

      Bill & Karen

      You have received this message either because you have subscribed or another subscriber submitted your name to this mailing list.  The purpose of this mailing list is to keep those interested up-dated on our case as presented at http://www.greenes.us/civildocket.html. If you do not wish to receive periodic emails from us, please click here to unsubscribe.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 11, 2009
        William Moral Greene wrote:

        > Subject: [tips_and_tricks] Download the "Private Attorneys General"
        > Document.

        First I have to say I have nothing against the Greenes and I commend
        their guts to do what they think is right. I personally think in my own
        life I would pay more attention to first things first regarding issues
        of lawful status and money and constitutional priorities, which I think
        will mess up their case in court in the end. You cannot be on opposite
        poles of any issue at the same time.

        Don't be the last on your block to be a PAGOTG where you live! You
        don't need to do it via their case either!

        Private Attorney General On The Ground, but you don't have to flaunt it,
        just be ready to be it when the IMOC calls for it. Initial Moment Of
        Confrontation. Of course this means you have to be ready to notice when
        that occurs too. This hobby of being one of the last free people is
        really time consuming and requires a lot of attention to detail! I
        never thought it would have to be this way when I first heard about it
        as a kid during the Korean War, the first United Nations War. Back then,
        most people knew all the stuff nobody knows now about money, licenses,
        taxes, biology, geography, you name it. But these people with plans
        that outlive them and accomplices to help bring it about, they had a
        plan and it appears to have "worked". They stole a whole generation and
        kept them from truth! Now they have a very compliant and programmed
        people to work on.

        Thinking back over all the years, one of the most valuable computer
        programs I ever had was a ROM chip called "Creative Thought". It was an
        outline program that stimulated your thinking process. I used it many
        times to make timelines for my own projects. When I had to abandon my
        little 300 baud computer for bigger and better things, there was no
        program like it available, but in the last few years there has been
        another created by other people. There are now many outline makers, but
        the one that seems most like the one I liked best is called "Action
        Outline" - http://www.actionoutline.com/

        People can make their own outlines without such a program, it just takes
        a lot more work when revising, and it is the ease with which revisions
        can be made with the program that opens up your own time to get more
        creative in an expanding spiral of productivity. So, my advice is to
        get that program and create a master outline of your life, make one line
        "Law", one "Food", one "Household Inventory", "Appointments", etc, etc.
        and then enter in anything of value when you can. It will be there for
        you, the computer will remember and you won't have to until necessary.

        Every part of a case can go in, all the steps you can identify, all the
        laws necessary, all the citations, even outside linked sources can go
        in. So, this will reduce wasted time on your part, while making sure
        that time spent gathering good info is not wasted. When you have a
        case, you organize and plan it there. When you have an IMOC, you
        document it there. When you need a timeline, you construct it there.
        And when you need to take control of the BOTG (Boots on the Ground) you
        can be holding a printout of relevant unclassified sections! That was
        my Tip for today.

        > "If money is wanted by Rulers who have in any manner oppressed the
        > People, they may retain it until their grievances are redressed, and
        > thus peaceably procure relief, without trusting to despised petitions
        > or disturbing the public tranquility." Continental Congress To
        > Inhabitants of Quebec, an Act passed unanimously by the Congress.
        > Journals of the Continental Congress. Journals 1:105-113.
        >
        > Please encourage others to
        > Download the Flyer
        > <http://www.albanyteaparty.com/MarchonAlbanyflyer.pdf>
        > attend a Tea Party!!!

        I looked at the flyer and I have the same problem with that plan as I do
        with the local Tea Party effort here. A lot of WFA (Waste, Fraud and
        Abuse) AND it SUPPORTS their alleged enemies! And it does little good
        if any from what I've been able to determine myself upon questioning
        people who attended.

        More good and a BIGGER BANG would be had by the participants going to
        their local coin dealer and demanding currently-minted according-to-law
        U.S. gold and silver coins with the FRNs they'd circulate doing their
        public demonstrations! How many Tea Party People know the name "Kahre"?
        I TRIED to tell them over a YEAR AGO! These people are lemmings headed
        for the cliff! Freedom-loving (not HAVING) patriotic lemmings, but
        lemmings just the same. They complain about the Fed instead of AVOIDING
        it, like people around the world are starting to do! SHOW ME THE LAW
        that says that I MUST involve "dollars" in everything I do! And then
        show me the law saying what a "dollar" IS! Today's people do not think
        of these things. And Tea Partiers are no exception, by and large. I
        cannot get my local partiers to think about it no matter what I show and
        tell them. The cognitive dissonance gets them every time they endorse
        another check.

        > "The privilege of giving or withholding our moneys is an important
        > barrier against the undue exertion of prerogative which if left
        > altogether without control may be exercised to our great oppression;
        > and all history shows how efficacious its intercession for redress of
        > grievances and reestablishment of rights, and how improvident would be
        > the surrender of so powerful a mediator." Thomas Jefferson: Reply to
        > Lord North, 1775. Papers 1:225.

        If you take debt for money you are a loser from the beginning. If you
        don't even know the difference between debt and money, what does that
        make you?

        > "Give Me Liberty � Not Debt Bondage Of Our Children And Our Children's
        > Children"

        Yet the Tea Party crowd will have only a few members with silver and
        gold coins in their pockets, fewer still with no FRNs. All will spend
        FRNs, not coins, not even clad coins, on their little outing. Few will
        know the current exchange rate between a FRN, a constitutional dollar or
        a Reagan-Kahre dollar.

        > THIS IS OUR FOURTH E-MAILING/NEWSLETTER FROM WWW.GREENES.US
        > <http://www.greenes.us/> ON BEHALF OF THOSE CONGRESSMEN AND SENATORS
        > WHO HAVE REFUSED TO ACT RESPONSIBLY!!!

        How broken does the constitution have to be before one realizes that it
        is not in operation? We do not have the intended representation or
        anything near it. We are run by a soviet system.

        > It's my Tea Party

        Have fun!

        > Our names are William and Karen Greene and the first thing we would
        > like to say is "Thanks" to Al and Betty who traveled afar to help us
        > understand some of the local support groups which are available here
        > in upstate New York.

        Do these support group members all have licenses and checking accounts?

        > And of course, the government
        > attorney did this even though our "public interest suit" presents the
        > fact that Article I � 9(4) of the Constitution for the United States
        > of America reads "No Capitation, or other direct, Tax shall be laid,
        > unless in Proportion to the Census or Enumeration hereinbefore
        > directed to be taken."

        It is not direct, it is an excise.

        > And never mind that "No state legislator or executive or judicial
        > officer can war against the Constitution without violating his
        > undertaking to support it." Cooper v. Aaron 358 U.S. 1

        So Americans tend to let imposters and impersonators do it. No papers
        or credentials are needed by most Tea Party People from the people they
        claim are oppressing them!

        > We are not talking about the right of government to tax in terms of
        > legitimate services, but rather that to tax a man's labor is
        > unconstitutional.

        Where is the tax on his labor? Might it instead be a tax on his
        acceptance and use of privileges, measured by that use? All the old tax
        cases were when Americans knew what a dollar was, and had property and
        operated at common law. Now they operate in equity, pass debt like it
        was money, wouldn't know a dollar for a hole in the ground but use the
        word every day.

        > But again, we developed our suit against the IRS in the spirit and
        > intent that there is nothing so wrong with our government that what is
        > right with our government can't correct and we filed our suit as a
        > "public interest suit" which involves many Constitutional Rights
        > Violations including Peonage, Major Fraud, Mail and Bank Fraud, and
        > sets forth thirty-eight pages of Causes of Action, listing fifty-eight
        > separate Causes of Action which have been developed against the IRS as
        > a Government Contractor rather than the United States, further
        > submitting that the United States of America was created as a
        > "Christian nation
        > <http://www.greenes.us/files/CHURCH_HOLY_TRINITY_v_UNITED_STATES_1892_
        > .mht> ."

        Hey, I'm glad you're doing it, because if everyone did something, we'd
        have no more problems.