Face value of coins

  • The Handyman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2009
      For those who have not kept up with the Robert “Bobby” Kahre case.
      The outcome of this case is a magnificent victory for those of us who believe that the United States of America should have an honest monetary system.
       “If a coin says it is a $50 gold piece, and it says ‘In ____ We Trust,’ and the law says that it is legal tender, and it is in circulation, isn’t it reasonable for people to think that they can calculate their tax liability based on that?”
    • The Handyman
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2009
      Attachment did not attach.