- IN THE COURT OF COMMON PLEAS OF DELAWARE COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA : DEPARTMENT OF REVENUEMessage 1 of 1 , May 26, 2009View Source
IN THE COURT OF COMMON PLEAS OF DELAWARE COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA
COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA :
DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE : NO. 09-05905
EAR II EAR INC :
NOTICE OF OBJECTION OF ALLEGED CERTIFIED COPY OF LIEN
EAR II EAR INC, by the undersigned files this notice of objection pursuant to and notwithstanding the Administrative Procedure Act along with the Statute of Limitations.
1) EAR II EAR INC has always paid its tax liabilities.
2) EAR II EAR INC has not been an active entity since the year 1999.
3) EAR II EAR INC received a notice of an alleged debt on May 1, 2009.
4) EAR II EAR INC is claimed to owe a Capital Stock n/k/a “CPSK” for tax period
5) EAR II EAR INC is claimed to owe a CPSK for tax period ending 12/2000.
6) EAR II EAR INC is claimed to owe a CPSK for tax period ending 12/2001.
7) EAR II EAR INC is claimed to owe on the lien document at number one (1) class of
tax “CT” is not defined on the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Department of
Revenue n/k/a COP form See Exhibit “A” attached hereto. This is prejudicial as to
8) On Exhibit A at number two (2) tax period (or due date) of 12/99 – 12/02.
9) EAR II EAR INC objects as this make the alleged debts to be over six (6) to nine (9)
years old and would invoke any applicable Statute of Limitations.
10) On Exhibit A EAR II EAR INC objects as to the identity of the signer as it is
11) EAR II EAR INC objects as COP overstepped their Administrative Procedure
requirements and therefore this court would be absent jurisdiction.
WHEREFORE, due to the record alone, and verification herein, EAR II EAR INC
moves this court to remove their notice of lien along with dismissing any and all
claims with prejudice.
CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE
I certify that on this day serving the foregoing document upon the person and in
the manner indicated below which service satisfies the requirements of the rules. This
was sent, first class postage prepaid, by U.S. mail, to:
PA DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE
BUREAU OF COMPLIANCE
HARRISBURG PA 17128-0944
I verify or affirm the assertions in the foregoing to be true and correct to the best
of my knowledge, information and belief. I understand that false statements herein are
made subject to the penalties of 18 Pa.C.S.A. Section 4909, relating to unsworn
falsification to authorities.
Gary Ford, All Rights Reserved
DATED: As when stamped
"I believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people by the people, for the people, whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a Republic; a sovereign Nation of many sovereign States; a perfect Union, one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice, and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes."
"I therefore believe it is my duty to my Country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws; to respect its flag, and to defend it against all enemies." Read in Congress April 3, 1918.
http://www.readyour.com Confidentiality Notice:This e-mail communication (including any attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U. S. C. 2510 et seq. This communication is CONFIDENTIAL. The work product contained herein are PRIVILEGED and intended only for disclosure to or use by the person(s) listed above. If you are neither the intended recipient(s), nor a person responsible for the delivery of this communication to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by using the "reply" feature or by calling me at (610) 789-5951 and then immediately delete this message and all attachments from your computer. Thank you.