Re: income tax

  • paradoxmagnus
    Message 1 of 11 , May 24, 2009
      Several people have asked for a copy of the letter I mentioned.

      Which I probably do NOT still have.

      Simply put it was a response to FTB after that had asked why I had NOT filed a return since there records indicated that I had been paid XXXXX dollars that year.

      To me, the FTB & IRS are basicly COLLECTION AGENCIES for the government & as such will PRESUME a DEBT is VALID UNLESS DISPUTED.

      My response was while I may have EARNED XXXXX dollars, I only had $200 in INCOME (interest paid to me).

      Patrick in California

      "It ain't what ya don't know that hurts ya. What really puts a hurtin' on ya is what ya knows for sure, that just ain't so." -- Uncle Remus