Re: [tips_and_tricks] Need Help

  • vicki mangum
    Message 1 of 5 , May 19, 2009
    Here is Tom Cryer's MEMORANDUM OF LAW IN SUPPORT OF DISMISSAL.  He is the attorney who went to court against the IRS and won.

    I'll send you more this weekend when I have more time to look stuff up.

    Message 2 of 5 , May 20, 2009

      Is this what you are looking for?

      26 USC 7806(b) says that Title 26 is not the law. In other

      > words, "No inference, implication or presumption of legislative
      > construction shall be drawn or made by reason of the location or
      > grouping of any particular section or provision or portion of this
      > title..." N.B. "legislative construction" means
      "law."

      > The Internal Revenue Code is not the law. It
      only defines a contract
      > between the IRS and the individual.
      > TITLE 26, UNITED STATES CODE SERVICE.

      <<<<Above has no more specific cite ( Reference) in website I found it
      on

      > Section 7806. Construction of Title.
      >
      > (a) Cross references. The cross references in this title to other
      > portions of the title, or other provisions of law, where the word
      > "see" is used, are made only for convenience, and shall be given
      > no legal effect.
      >
      > (b) Arrangement and classification. No inference, implication,
      > or presumption of legislative construction shall be drawn or made
      > by reason of the location or grouping of any particular section
      > or provision or portion of this title, nor shall any table of
      > contents, table of cross references, or similar outline, analysis,
      > or descriptive matter relating to the contents of this title be
      > given any legal effect. The preceding sentence also applies to the
      > sidenotes and ancillary tables contained in the various prints of
      > this Act before its enactment into law.

      Rev Ernie

      Message 3 of 5 , May 20, 2009

        The EXPERT…and I MEAN EXPERT….on tax “court” is Robert Clarkson.

        If you’re going that way, contact him.

        This guy’s spent more time with people in tax court then probably some of its so-called judges…plus he’s a real genuine kinda guy. He’s amassed quite a few wins in tax court. If I was trying to battle in tax court, I would want Robert Clarkson on my team.

        IRS_robert@...

        FYI: Tax court is for “transferees” of payments. Chances are that is not you.

        From: tips_and_tricks@