Working Draft

  • William M. Greene
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2009

    Attached is our Working Draft (i.e., GREENE_Response to government response.zip) entitled “Plaintiffs-Appellants’ Reply To Appellee’s Brief which, subject to any possible revisions, we will submit on Monday.  Any comments would be appreciated !!!

    Our Appeal Brief and Appendix to Appeal Brief was filed in the past, and the Government Attorney's Cover Letter for Brief for Appellee shows that the Government has brought another lawyer on board against us who as it happens the new Government Lawyer has the same last name as us (???).  In addition, the Brief for the Appellee and Supplemental Appendix for the Appellee are linked as well.

    Blessings,

    Bill