Chasing down IRS Agents as Fiduciaries

  • legalbear7
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2009

        Since I learned that government agents are fiduciaries I have been pursuing the issue and posting about it on my blog. If you have an employer, your employer is a fiduciary. To be a fiduciary is to be in a very vulnerable position. A fiduciary has a duty to answer questions truthfully (think IRS agents), and to study and follow the law (think employers). A final arbiter is a fiduciary as well (think judges). Here are links to the posts related to fiduciaries at www.legalbearsblog.com. If you are seeing this in text without links just go to the blog and search for "fiduciaries". There is a place to leave your comments on the blog as well.

                   Bear

                  Are IRS Agents Fiduciaries?

                 Are IRS Agents Fiduciaries? Part 2

                 Are IRS Agents Fiduciaries? Part 3