REQUEST for Absolute Proof that the California FTP is 3rd Party Collection /Comp

  • yc90914
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2009
      I am scheduled for a Department of Labor Enforcement Conference between my current Private Sector Employer and this Private Sector Free Flesh & Blood Common Law Employee. This is in response to my Complaint to the Department of Labor Enforcement that my current employer is withholding earnings and funds due me without my consent and without due process. My employer in response to a State of California / Franchise Tax Board Notice of Earning Withholding Order is withholding 25% of my earnings without a Writ, Lawful Judgement and/or a Court Order. I am preparing by defense. In order to have all the answers to possible questions and/or positions:

      Does anyone have any documentation that proves that the California Franchise Tax Board is a 3rd Party Independent Collection Company?

      http://www.manta.com/coms2/dnbcompany_8df34q

      This company profile is for the private company Franchise Tax Board, California branch, located in Sacramento, CA. Franchise Tax Board, California's line of business is franchise tax office.

      http://www.manta.com/coms2/dnbcompany_dts0zl

      This company profile is for the private company State Of California headquarters, located in Sacramento, CA. State Of California's line of business is executive office.

      Franchise -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franchising

      Franchising refers to the methods of practicing and using another person's business philosophy. The franchisor grants the independent operator the right to distribute its products, techniques, and trademarks for a percentage of gross monthly sales and a royalty fee. Various tangibles and intangibles such as national or international advertising, training, and other support services are commonly made available by the franchisor. Agreements typically last from five to thirty years, with premature cancellations or terminations of most contracts bearing serious consequences for franchisees.

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Board_of_Equalization State Board of Equalization (California) From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
      (Redirected from California Board of Equalization) Jump to: navigation, search The State Board of Equalization (BOE) is a public agency charged with tax administration and fee collection in the state of California in the United States. The areas of authority of the Board fall into four broad areas: sales and use taxes, property taxes, special taxes, and acting as an appellate body for franchise and income tax appeals (which are collected by the Franchise Tax Board).[1] The BOE is the only publicly elected tax commission in the United States.[2] The board is made up of four directly elected members, each representing a district for four-year terms, along with the State Controller serving in an ex-officio capacity. On January 8, 2007, the current board members were inaugurated:

      Betty T. Yee (First District) Bill Leonard (Second District) Michelle Park Steel (Third District) Judy Chu (Fourth District) State Controller John Chiang The terms of all five members, including the State Controller, are due to end on January 4, 2011 (all are eligible for reelection, except Yee and Leonard).[2] As of 2004, the agency employed approximately 3,500 people throughout the state.[3]

      [California Republic, confederacy united states of America ] All rights reserved w/o prejudice, w/o dishonor, w/o recourse, one subject only to the common laws of the free California Republic.

      "A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves": Edward R. Murrow.