RE: [tips_and_tricks] Re: IRS Problems, They want what I don't have, lots of money

  • dave
    Message 1 of 11 , May 6, 2009
      Under 301, it's still viewed as a petition and an order for relief. Not only
      that, but it's understood you are in the United States.

      Can you illuminate more on your thought process? For example: You file under
      301. What do you anticipate or what in your experience happens next
      understanding of course you get the stay?

      From: tips_

      I haven't heard anyone suggesting Bankruptcy to Mark. Title 11 Section 362
      provides an "Automatic Stay." Filing should be under Section 301 usually
      Chapter 13. Legal help is needed to obtain an emergency stay from IRS
      enforcement of any levy, or any act to obtain possession of property...,any
      act to create, or perfect any lien against property..., any act to collect,
      assess or recover a claim against debtor..etc.