RE: [tips_and_tricks] Hagar Vs Rec. Dist #108

    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2009
      GENE MACDONALD sent another great file by "clarity" showing that FRNs of
      any stripe are not legal tender.

      I've said all those facts before at some time or another over the years.

      And I've also said that I saw the original repeal of HJR192, that it
      occurred in 1978. Clarity found it "reported" in 1982. It was
      "reported" in the Statutes at Large when it occurred. I used to have a
      photocopy; it was stolen, and I have not been motivated to go find it
      and copy it again. If I ever do, I'll post a copy here.

      But it is at least gratifying to see another who recognizes the
      significance of capital lettering, and the ramifications thereof!

      So, now that it has been made crystal clear once again, are we to expect
      anyone to act upon the information in their own lives and get to be "the
      first on their block" to do so? I've been using this info for years!
      And so have others! And this list has covered all of this before, and
      yet, here is ANOTHER perspective on the same facts, the same situation!

      Mr. Kahre was aware. Some of his "employees" were; some were not - you
      can tell by their own statements. You can tell by ANYONE's statements
      whether or not they are "monetarily aware." Merrill Jenkins always used
      to say, "the unaware are unaware of being unaware". And so human nature
      and life go on...

      Don't believe a lie today!