Hagar Vs Rec. Dist #108

  • Al Cintra-Leite
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2009
      thought this may help someone....

      "The acts of Congress making the Notes of the United States a Legal
      Tender DO NOT apply to involuntary contributions in the nature of TAXES
      or ASSESSMENTS exacted under State laws, but only to DEBTS in the
      strict sense of the terms; that is, to obligations founded on
      contracts, expressed and implied, for the payment of money." Hagar v.
      Rec. Dist #108, 111 U.S. 701 (1884). In the case aforesaid, the high
      court also stated:
    • Mel Gillespie
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3, 2009
        I am attaching these for group study purposes.  You might find this very interesting.

      • GENE MACDONALD
        Message 3 of 4 , May 4, 2009
          Click on attachment..................

          "The Old Must Go Away Before We Can Receive The New"
          -Author Anonymous

          Message 4 of 4 , May 4, 2009
            GENE MACDONALD sent another great file by "clarity" showing that FRNs of
            any stripe are not legal tender.

            I've said all those facts before at some time or another over the years.

            And I've also said that I saw the original repeal of HJR192, that it
            occurred in 1978. Clarity found it "reported" in 1982. It was
            "reported" in the Statutes at Large when it occurred. I used to have a
            photocopy; it was stolen, and I have not been motivated to go find it
            and copy it again. If I ever do, I'll post a copy here.

            But it is at least gratifying to see another who recognizes the
            significance of capital lettering, and the ramifications thereof!

            So, now that it has been made crystal clear once again, are we to expect
            anyone to act upon the information in their own lives and get to be "the
            first on their block" to do so? I've been using this info for years!
            And so have others! And this list has covered all of this before, and
            yet, here is ANOTHER perspective on the same facts, the same situation!

            Mr. Kahre was aware. Some of his "employees" were; some were not - you
            can tell by their own statements. You can tell by ANYONE's statements
            whether or not they are "monetarily aware." Merrill Jenkins always used
            to say, "the unaware are unaware of being unaware". And so human nature
            and life go on...

            Don't believe a lie today!