FW: Northwood Report

  • dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2009

      Folks:

      I had heard about this report and it was largely “ho-hummed” as being OLD by the media…so I decided to read it in its ENTIRETY.

      When you read the report take careful note of the LEVEL in the military who was to be “kept in the dark”.

      Reading it in completion and you will come to an appreciation of how I define conspiracies:

      Conspiracy of the Many: Never happens. [Ever try to keep a secret with a lot of people?] Easily dispensed with. Fools fall for it. MOST IMPORTANTLY:  IS OFFERED AS A DISTRACTION TO HIDE THE CONSIPRACY OF THE FEW!

      Conspiracy of the Few: Is EASY to implement. Embraces a “small need to know.” Is entirely plausible and feasible. Can be as easy as certain people agreeing to NOT do their duty….to simply look the other way.

      How hard was it for 54 delegates meeting in secrecy—of which 34 were lawyers—to come up with the ULTIMATE conspiracy of the few called the Constitution? And I wager of this group that a handful knew entirely what was going-on with the “words of art” such as what Rivera has revealed.

      Dave