Re: [tips_and_tricks] FEMA

  • jonah turley
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 12, 2009
      I just moved from Dallas to Houston (Clear Lake) in November to work Ike. Ive had years of claims experience from being a plumber, but have learned much more since coming here. Send me a private message, let me know where you currently reside, and I would be happy to try and help you...

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 12, 2009

        Don’t escrow the amount….do the contract [wager it contains little about it]…then stop paying just the insurance amount.

        If already paying per month simply write bank on next statement telling them you don’t need it and stop paying. See what happens.