Need an Image

  • Levi Philos
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 12, 2009
      I need an image. Sorry, I'm really not that great with these confusers.

      Take a federal reserve one "dollar" note, blow it up about wide enough
      to cross a normal printed page or just a bit larger than the real note
      which is about six inches to a new width of seven inches.

      Then, highlight the following errors.

      FEDERAL - not federal any more than federal express
      RESERVE - no reserve
      NOTE - fails the lawful definition of a note
      one DOLLAR - fails the historical definition of "dollar"

      FOUR LIES, RIGHT THERE ON THE FACE

      I ride a horse named exponential dollar
      Dollar shows his genetic heritage
      Being the son of hypothecated debt & usury interest
      Dollar is running hard and fast
      Straight for Buffalo Jump

      Levi Philos
    • dave
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 12, 2009

        Government rarely tells the truth but in its written words cannot tell a lie. So look for the fine print.

        You forgot the most important part specified as fine print but telling the truth: “This note is legal tender….”

        It does not say it is lawful money. Why? Constitution only authorizes the coining of money and paper notes aren’t that. So how can they exist? Hint: The same way the IRS tells you about its taxes.

        Back to “legal tender”….

        One could say that things Legal are ‘prima-facie’ of things LAWFUL; it’s up to the user to determine. For example I can get a LEGAL conviction on a person but is it lawful? I LEGALLY went thru all the steps but was it LAWFUL?

        The word tender is a verb twisted by the government into something of a noun of confusion with the word LEGAL thrown in as a modifier to give it legitimacy. For example of the verb: “I TENDER you this pencil and claim its worth is $1,000,000 in silver.”

        So you see what is going on now? A PRIMA FACIE method of EXCHANGING promises to pay—such promises existing as notes and TENDERED between parties.

        All of it considered voluntary.