Re: [tips_and_tricks] FEMA

  • Cliff Bass
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 12 7:07 AM
      It maybe that some person or agency has shown your parcel of land to be within a flood zone.  A land surveyor can resolve that issue fairly easily.

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 12 11:04 AM
        I just moved from Dallas to Houston (Clear Lake) in November to work Ike. Ive had years of claims experience from being a plumber, but have learned much more since coming here. Send me a private message, let me know where you currently reside, and I would be happy to try and help you...

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 12 1:55 PM

          Don’t escrow the amount….do the contract [wager it contains little about it]…then stop paying just the insurance amount.

          If already paying per month simply write bank on next statement telling them you don’t need it and stop paying. See what happens.