Updated PAG Doc!!!

  • William Moral Greene
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2009

      As some people are aware, the District Court failed to even address the US Court of Appeals MANDATE and in conjunction with its VIOLATION of even the Superior Court's MANDATE the District Court sought to Dismiss our case on December 23rd 2008 .  As a result, we are now moving once again before the 2nd Circuit 08-06284-cv, where this time we are asking the USCA to Vacate the District Court's most recent Order And Remand Case Back to the District Court For Northern New York, in Albany , New York .  If that happens, it will mean that the Second Circuit Court of Appeals agrees with us and allows us to sue the IRS independent of the United States and all joiners will automatically have the signatory status of "Private Attorneys General" (de jure) and guaranteed protections, so I decided that this doc would offer potential joiners a greater protection than they would have otherwise been offered.

      My wife and I had followed the work of National Lawman Chuck Conces where the rights of the PAG are a part of our original filings, but Brian Keith Meyer, who filed his copy years ago in Illinois, forwarded his copy the "Private Attorneys General" Document and I really liked it because it is a clear notarized statement where our rights are reserved under 42 U.S.C. 1988, 18 U.S.C. 1510 and as a Federal Witness under 18 U.S.C. 1512.  Although Brian Keith Meyer's copy has worked very well for him, for our purposes I sent out the "Private Attorneys General" Document too soon, and others have helped me to understand the fact that there were just too many corrections in the older copies of it for me to not go all out in admitting my error.

      You will notice that in this copy of  "Private Attorneys General" Document I have eliminated all reference to Nancy Pelosi as Speaker of The House of Representatives, and out of fear that the use might be construed as being fraudulently used we eliminated the official emblem of the U.S. House of Representatives which is one of the two chambers of the United States Congress that was responsible for explicitly setting forth our rights as codified under 42 U.S.C. § 1988, 18 U.S.C. § 1510 and 18 U.S.C. § 1512.

      Obviously I got over excited about the "Private Attorneys General" Document and released it without realizing the inherent problems.  And yes I ASSumed too much; I made a mistake, but with the help of others I believe that this copy will be found acceptable!!!  After editing to insert your name and state etc., for printing, you will need to scale it to letter size.  And, PLEASE get back to me if you find any additional problems with the doc!!!

      Blessings,

      Bill

      As you might imagine and as you can plainly see from all of the above, this has been a LOT for us (my wife and I) to do and at times it is hard to fully realize that we are not so alone in all this.  References for further study include www.greenes.us/index.html, as well as www.greenes.us/aboutus.html, www.greenes.us/notanagency.html, www.greenes.us/truckdrivers.html, www.greenes.us/karenspage.html, www.greenes.us/karensmessage.html, www.greenes.us/Billspage.html, www.greenes.us/services.html, www.greenes.us/contactus.html, www.greenes.us/truth_attack.html, www.greenes.us/civildocket.html, www.greenes.us/Donate.html.