It sucks to have to say I made a mistake in releasing the PAG doc

  • William Moral Greene
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2009

      For sure it sucks to have to say I made a mistake, but I sent out the "Private Attorneys General Document too soon, and the problem is that others have helped me to understand the fact that there were too many mistakes in it.

      My wife and I had followed the work of National Lawman Chuck Conces where the rights of the PAG are a part of our original filings, but Brian Keith Meyer, who filed his copy years ago in Illinois, forwarded the "Private Attorneys General Document we are speaking of here and I really liked it because it is a clear notarized statement where our rights are reserved under 42 U.S.C. 1988, 18 U.S.C. 1510 and as a Federal Witness under 18 U.S.C. 1512 so I decided that this doc would offer potential joiners a greater protection than they would have otherwise been offered.

      Apart from the fact that Nancy Pelosi's name was spelled incorrectly in the original doc, others have pointed out to me that I am unable to cite the authority for the following as stated in the document:

      [By the authority vested in me, Nancy Pellosi[sp] as Speaker of The House of Representatives, pursuant to and in accordance with the tenth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America that clearly state in the relevant part:]

      In addition, others have pointed out to me that I am unable to cite the authority for even being able to mentioned Nancy Pollosi[sp], ex parte without an official endorsement of the U.S. government?

      In addition, while I can accept Brian Keith Meyer's (who has been registered for many years under 42 USC 1988) statement that it was the U.S. House of Representatives which authorized Title 18 USC 1988 so if you accept that appointment it is under the office the U.S. House of Representatives.  Additionally, while I can accept Brian Keith Meyer's statement that "if you are not asking Pelosi to sign as it has already been signed … [there is no problem]" it was wrong of me to not consider the fact that some people out there might actually misuse the official emblem and seal of the U.S. House of Representatives in such a manner may find themselves under criminal investigation. 18 U.S.C. 712.  As such, I apologize for the past release of the "Private Attorneys General Document and the only excuse I can give is that the way I looked at it while there can be no problem with the statement that the "Private Attorneys General Document is a clear notarized statement where our rights are reserved under 42 U.S.C. 1988, 18 U.S.C. 1510 and as a Federal Witness under 18 U.S.C. 1512. in which all you would need to do is submit it with any official document such as one where it becomes a part of the Court Record.

      Obviously I got over excited about the "Private Attorneys General Document and released it without realizing the inherent problems.  And yes, it sucks to have to say I made a mistake, but I would rather be as honest as I can about it given that I ASSumed too much; I made a mistake!!!

      Blessings,

      Bill

      As you might imagine and as you can plainly see from all of the above, this has been a LOT for us (my wife and I) to do and at times it is hard to fully realize that we are not so alone in all this.  References for further study include www.greenes.us/index.html, as well as www.greenes.us/aboutus.html, www.greenes.us/notanagency.html, www.greenes.us/truckdrivers.html, www.greenes.us/karenspage.html, www.greenes.us/karensmessage.html, www.greenes.us/Billspage.html, www.greenes.us/services.html, www.greenes.us/contactus.html, www.greenes.us/truth_attack.html, www.greenes.us/civildocket.html, www.greenes.us/Donate.html
    • paradoxmagnus
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 8, 2009
        Personally, I think people should ALWAYS VERIFY & UNDERSTAND things BEFORE they attempt to use them.

        Patrick in California

        "It ain't what ya don't know that hurts ya. What really puts a hurtin' on ya is what ya knows for sure, that just ain't so." -- Uncle Remus