Re: [tips_and_tricks] The TRUTH About COURT ROOMS! STAY OUT

  • frank gallimore
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 31, 2009
      Handyman,

      I appreciate your take on the system. The one thing that really gripes me though is that people such as yourself that are very knowledgable and have insight, fail to distinguish between: INALIENABLE and UNALIENABLE.

      Please look this up and realize that it is "un"alienable that gives us power as a living, breathing, force.

      JMHO

      Frank

      On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 4:02 AM, The Handyman <ebobie@...> wrote:

      I have never been successful staying out of their courtrooms but it appears to be good advice.  Sure would like to see someone give it a try?

      The TRUTH About COURT ROOMS! STAY OUT!

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 31, 2009
        The Handyman wrote:

        > I have never been successful staying out of their courtrooms but it
        > appears to be good advice. Sure would like to see someone give it a
        > try?

        Me too! But you see me doing that, don't you? I try to stay out by
        intercepting the alien forces at the edge of their breathable
        atmosphere. This is where they are pressed to respond verbally (or in
        writing) off the cuff in our initial exchange in the IMOC (Initial
        Moment Of Confrontation).

        Remember? :

        FF: Who are you?

        Brown special suit and shiny emblems: Why, I'm a Sheriff's Deputy!

        FF: I don't THINK SO!

        Notice anything different about that response?

        I guess I have a problem communicating. I'm big on staying out if I can
        (after spending most of five years doing courtroom battle several times
        a week on multiple concurrent cases), but I've heard it is possible to
        be dragged in kicking and screaming. They've never dragged me in.
        Invited me in for a drink and donuts, once. In "chambers" (the ONLY
        place to be if I have to be there at all).

        > The TRUTH About COURT ROOMS! STAY OUT!
        >
        > http://www.usa-the-republic.com/revenue/true_history/Chap9.html

        I read that and it was so good I had to bookmark the whole book, and so
        far I'm just to the table of contents after that one recommended
        chapter. But I haven't seen anything new so far except that the author
        is now another informed person who can put together two and two and he
        is attempting to inform others.

        I believe I saw evidence in my own experience of the position he has
        regarding "necessity". I think he is right and EVERYTHING is
        "necessity-based" today. I saw this myself in the situations where I
        was more prepared than my adversary and so I had a "big picture" of what
        I was doing, where he expected me to be "normal" and have no clue and
        cave in. My actions, "outside the box" (more "from their own law he
        could not be bothered to know") confused them and cost them time and
        expense, which made them spit out this bad tasting Frog.

        Today I get the "impression", apart from my past direct experience, that
        the new police state might act differently next time (although the above
        exchange was just last year). Some may think this is the end of hope,
        as a lot of what that above-referenced book had to say was in effect,
        "there is no more law other than raw force". I see this as full
        justification for "going for it" and exercising any sovereignty you
        feel, while it is still an existing phenomenon. Everyone's necessity is
        now the same as everyone else's.

        I like my friend Daum's methods of viewing the situation. He knows what
        "one supreme court" means. And he reads and writes English. So, he
        should have an edge. I appreciate all his clarifications of things I
        feel too stupid to grasp easily.

        Let the games begin!

      • The Handyman
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 31, 2009
          Are not INALIENABLE and UNALIENABLE synonyms?   Most dictionaries say they are.  Unalienable is what our forefathers used in the Declaration of Independence but it appears that most of today's English scholars say they have become  interchangeable? Does use of either have a different affect on the court room floor?  If so, enlighten me.

          .

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 1, 2009
            Handyman,

            I hope this helps:

            Unalienable: incapable of being alienated, that is, sold and transferred." Black's Law Dictionary, Sixth Edition, page 1523:

            Inalienable rights: Rights which are not capable of being surrendered or transferred without the consent of the one possessing such rights. Morrison v. State, Mo. App., 252 S.W.2d 97, 101.You can surrender, sell or transfer inalienable rights if you consent either actually or constructively. Inalienable rights are not inherent in man and can be alienated by government. Persons have inalienable rights. Most state constitutions recognize only inalienable rights.

            We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness. DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE

            Men are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights,-'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness;' and to 'secure,' not grant or create, these rights, governments are instituted. That property which a man has honestly acquired he retains full control of, subject to these limitations: First, that he shall not use it to his neighbor's injury, and that does not mean that he must use it for his neighbor's benefit; second, that if the devotes it to a public use, he gives to the public a right to control that use; and third, that whenever the public needs require, the public may take it upon payment of due compensation. BUDD v. PEOPLE OF STATE OF NEW YORK, 143 U.S. 517 (1892)

            Among these unalienable rights, as proclaimed in that great document, is the right of men to pursue their happiness, by which is meant the right to pursue any lawful business or vocation, in any manner not inconsistent with the equal rights of others, which may increase their prosperity or develop their faculties, so as to give to them their highest enjoyment. The common business and callings of life, the ordinary trades and pursuits, which are innocuous in themselves, and have been followed in all communities from time immemorial, must therefore be free in this country to all alike upon the same conditions. The right to pursue them, without let or hinderance, except that which is applied to all persons of the same age, sex, and condition, is a distinguishing privilege of citizens of the United States, and an essential element of that freedom which they claim as their birthright. It has been well said that 'THE PROPERTY WHICH EVERY MAN HAS IN HIS OWN LABOR, AS IT IS THE ORIGINAL FOUNDATION OF ALL OTHER PROPERTY, SO IT IS THE MOST SACRED AND INVIOLABLE. The patrimony of the poor man lies in the strength and dexterity of his own hands, and to hinder his employing this strength and dexterity in what manner he thinks proper, without injury to his neighbor, is a plain violation of this most sacred property. It is a manifest encroachment upon the just liberty both of the workman and of those who might be disposed to employ him. . . The right to follow any of the common occupations of life is an inalienable right, it was formulated as such under the phrase 'pursuit of happiness' in the declaration of independence, which commenced with the fundamental proposition that 'all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.' This right is a large ingredient in the civil liberty of the citizen. To deny it to all but a few favored individuals, by investing the latter with a monopoly, is to invade one of the fundamental privileges of the citizen, contrary not only to common right, but, as I think, to the express words of the constitution. It is what no legislature has a right to do; and no contract to that end can be binding on subsequent legislatures. . . BUTCHERS' UNION CO. v. CRESCENT CITY CO., 111 U.S. 746 (1884)

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 2, 2009

              INALIENABLE is used in the Declaration
              of Independence, and it is crossed out and
              a U is addended to "inalieanable".

              At 09:19 PM 3/31/09 -0500, you wrote:

[...]

              Checked by AVG.
            • BOB GREGORY
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 3, 2009
                un·al·ien·a·ble
                  (ŭn-āl'yə-nə-bəl, -ā'lē-ə-)  Pronunciation Key
                adj.  Not to be separated, given away, or taken away; inalienable: "All of them . . . claim unalienable dignity as individuals" (Garrison Keillor).

                Unalienable

                Un*al"ien*a*ble\, a. Inalienable; as, unalienable rights. --Swift. -- Un*al"ien*a*bly, adv.
                unalienable

                adjective
                incapable of being repudiated or transferred to another; "endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights" [syn: inalienable] [ant: alienable

                Main Entry: un·alien·able
                Pronunciation: "&n-'Al-y&-n&-b&l, -'A-lE-&-
                Function: adjective
                : not alienable : INALIENABLE