Memorandum of Costs After Judgement

  • diegomitch84
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2009
      Memorandum of Costs After Judgement, Acknowledgement of Credit and Declaration of Accrued Interest.

      I received this type of notice from the California Employment Development Department from an overpayment of unemployment benefits from 1999. The overpayment was repaid and now they send this years later.

      I am trying to find the form to use to dispute this action. Any information would be helpful.

      One odd thing about the form, on the back of the form, the person listed for proof of service has their business address and name listed as the California Employment Development Department with that departments address.

      The odd part is that it says is "not a party to this legal action."
      Clearly he works for this "company" that is taking me to court.

      Just thought i would include that information.
      The form number is Code of Civil Procedure 685.070

      Thanks in advance, DiegoMitch