RE: [tips_and_tricks] questions concerning U.S. constitution

  • dave
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 9, 2009

      Re: Questions Concerning US “CON”stitution….Ed Rivera’s the guy with the answers on this. Let me explain how he did it. First he had a degree in government….then he became a lawyer….practiced for 20 years or so. Took his mandate of “truth seeking” officer-of-the-court seriously. As he explains which I paraphrased, “I had an oath as an officer of the court. The stated function of all courts is truth seeking. I never stopped looking….and looking on behalf of clients…for truth. I found out the truth so well that I set a lot of people free. The IRS didn’t like it….the DOJ sought to disbar me for telling clients the truth…..the courts didn’t like it when I proved they had no authority over me.” Now later they stuck him in jail for a couple months “for show”….but we were able to mail him all the organic law and a good chunk of history. Ed used the 3 months as a sabbatical of study on the organic law…never missing a beat. He has a gift….the gift NOT to interpret beyond what the words actually say. Thus…it was only a matter of time till he discovered “more truth”.  Literally EVERYONE should read what he has to say…the guy’s amazing for his CLARITY of thought. www.edrivera.com

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 10, 2009
        Real simple answer to the questions - in the Constitution, "United States of America" refers to an "IT" - a new nation which previously did not exist - the term "United States" refers to "THEM" - the "several states".

        Although the terms have been used interchangably for well over 100 years & certainly are today, they DO NOT mean the same thing.  And look @ the difference in wording in the 13th & 14th Amendments.

        Study more - in the Declaration of Independence, the "u" in "united" is lower-case - an adjective describing States in a land called America which were united in a common cause - there was no such entity as the "United States of America" @ the time.  In the Constitution the "U" is capitalized because now "United" is part of a proper noun.