Legalbear's blog is up...

  • William M. Greene
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2009

      If you look at our website (www.greenes.us) you will find that we have posted links to all of LegalBear’s sites, including the new blog:

      Also Check Out LegalBear's WebPages:

      Visit Bear’s new blog at

      And Don't Forget to
      Check Out
      Free Yahoo Group:
      Tips & Tricks for Court

      legalbear @ legalbears . com
      Phones: 970-692-2324 (1st)
      720-203-5142 c. (2nd)

      In case you were also wondering what LegalBear does with all that money he makes, find enclosed a copy of this months VirsusLaw billing receipt.  He has been paying for this legal search engine for us since shortly after we filed our suit, which is almost a year now.  He was one of the first two people to invest in our lawsuit by making a donation/payment to maintain the “Public Interest Lawsuit.”

      At this point we have no reason to believe that ALL of the people who have contributed will not also become joiners, signed on with us in our “Public Interest Suit” and all joiners will automatically have the signatory status of “Private Attorneys General" (de jure) pursuant to 42 U.S.C. 1988, "Qualified Criminal Investigators" pursuant to 18 U.S.C. 1510 and "Federal Witnesses" pursuant to 18 U.S.C. 1512 as well as “Next Friends” to “The People of New York state” (or any other state in which they might reside) and "To The People of the several states” by virtue of Article No. 35 of the Judiciary Act of 1789 September 24, 1789. 1 Stat. 73 Pursuant to and in accordance with his or her reservation of rights as established in the 9th and 10th Amendments to the United States Constitution.

      As you may have gathered by now, at this time we are moving into our Appeal with 2nd Circuit 08-06284-cv, where we are asking the USCA2 to Vacate the District Court’s last Order And Remand Case Back to The USDC For Northern New York, in Albany New York .  Because the District Court even violated the Second Circuit Court of Appeals' last MANDATE, we have no reason to believe that the Second Circuit Court of Appeals will not agree with us again and allow us to sue the IRS independent of the United States.  And if that happens, we will immediately open the suit up for joiners to sign on with us in our “Public Interest Suit” against the IRS.

      And what is important here is the fact that it is people like LegalBear who are/is helping to make this possible for you.  Again, this month’s bill is attached below to prove what I’m saying should anyone be even the slightest bit skeptic

      Receipt for VersusLaw

      Standard Plan

      Dear Bill Greene,

      Your credit card has been successfully charged. To change your credit card information, access your account online at: