Legalbear's blog is up...

  • legalbear7
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2009

      I am excited! I got my new blog up and running; www.legalbearsblog.com.  I have been going through my hard drive looking for cool stuff to post to it. So far, I've got close to a hundred posts up. Thirty-seven of them are on IRS and forty-five more are about court. Lots of the posts are quotes from court decisions I found interesting and I put in a category devoted to spiritual revelations I have been given on it. I had a blog expert install a bunch of plugins. One of them has a subscription feature that looks like this:

      This plugin was not working until I got a programmer buddy of mine to help me make it work. My address was the first one in. I was very impressed with what the plugin sent me. Below is a copy of what it sent. This is a compilation of what I posted on a particular day. I also noticed this feature at the bottom of the email: " Inbox too full? (feed)Subscribe to the feed version of Legalbears Blog Forum in a feed reader." Of course, a way to unsubscribe is included at the bottom as well.

      My plan is to fill this blog up with excerpts of the research I have done over the years and I also intend to post all of the articles I have written as time permits. If you have an interest in increasing your knowledge of law and truth from the Scripture, subscribing to "our Newsletter" might be the most convenient way to do that.

      I also encourage you to review the 100 posts I already have up and leave your comments if you have any.

      Hope to see you there, Bear

      Legalbears Blog Forum

      Is There New Evidence That Federal Appellate Courts are not Reading Appellant's Paperwork?

      The John Minor Wisdom U.S. Courthouse, home of...

      Image via Wikipedia

      It has long been maintained that the courts of the United States do not read the petitions before them, particularly when they are filed pro se or unrepresented. That fact is now proven. An article in the New Orleans Times Picayune, Sunday, October 26, 2008, disclosed the fraud in the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals.

      In the article, entitled the Jefferson Report, the paper disclosed that one of the clerks of the Fifth Circuit committed suicide in his office last year, and "his tortured farewell notes revealed an illegal and immoral practice in which appellate judges systematically ignored and rejected hundreds of appeals by inmates who lacked attorneys. Jerrold Peterson was 55 when he killed himself May 21, 2007. Though he admitted that he had suffered from depression for years, Peterson's notes said that he could no longer live with himself after rejecting appeal after appeal and handing them over to Chief Judge Edward Dufresne Jr, for his signature. The law requires that pro se writ applications -appeals filed by people without attorneys - be reviewed by a three-judge panel. The illegal process began in 1994 after a February meeting in which the judges agreed to let Dufresne handle pro se writs, according to documents filed with the Supreme Court. the Gretna Police Department's investigation painted an unflattering account as to how Dufresne handled the incident. In his police report, Detective Richard Russ said that the chief judge `appeared to be evasive with specific answers' to questions about Peterson's employment; that Dufresne withheld a suicide note for hours before turning it over to police; and that Dufrense suggested that he be present when detectives questioned Peterson's secretary. Wrote Peterson: `Who's (sic) integrity is really in question when you have conveniently ignored your duty to review pro se criminal writ applications so you can reduce your workload, present a false picture of the court's workload, and charge large sums for work you haven't done."

      The evidence in the Fifth Circuit now creates an inference that judges, both district and appellate, do not read pro se filings. This happens in three ways:

      1. Any pro se filing is automatically stamped as denied. Not only is the evidence now available for the Fifth Circuit, but a group of writ writers in Austin, Texas has obtained evidence of the same procedure in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas, Dallas Division. This procedure violates both the First Amendment right of access to the court and the Fifth Amendment right of Due Process.

      2. Filings are routinely given to a clerk for review, who then reviews the filings and makes his recommendations to the district court judge, who, without any review, or without proper review, automatically signs the proposed order from the clerk as if he had read the pleading. Many clerks are just out of law school and do not have the experience to properly review criminal pleadings. A petitioner is entitled to review from an Article III judge. The violates the First Amendment right of access to the court and the Fifth Amendment right of Due Process.

      3. The judge sends the pleading to a Magistrate Judge for a report and recommendations. The Magistrate Judge, who is not an Article III judge and is not appointed by the President, then writes up his report and recommendations and the judge adopts it without review. A review of the Reports and Recommendations in most courts reveals that the district judges always adopt the Magistrate's Report and Recommendations, usually without review, particularly in pro se pleadings. In essence, the Magistrate Judge is acting as a disguised Article III judge and is impersonating an Article III judge, not only a criminal act, but also a violation of the First and Fifth Amendments to the Constitution.

      Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

      Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.http://feeds2.feedburner.com/~r/LegalbearsBlogForum/~4/uwCB_UIBVH0

      Old Sayings; But Good Ones…

      Groucho Marx

      Groucho Marx (via last.fm)

      Sometimes, when I look at my children, I say to myself, `Lillian, you should have remained a virgin.'

      - Lillian Carter (mother of Jimmy Carter)

      I had a rose named after me and I was very flattered. But I was not pleased to read the description in the catalogue: -'No good in a bed, but fine against a wall.'

      - Eleanor Roosevelt

      Last week, I stated this woman was the ugliest woman I had ever seen.? I have since been visited by her sister, and now wish to withdraw that statement.

      - Mark Twain

      The secret of a good sermon is to have a good beginning and a good ending; and to have the two as close together as possible.

      - George Burns

      Santa Claus has the right idea. Visit people only once a year.

      - Victor Borge

      Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.

      - Mark Twain

      By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.

      - Socrates

      I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

      - Groucho Marx

      My wife has a slight impediment in her speech. Every now and then she stops to breathe.

      - Jimmy Durante

      I have never hated a man enough to give his diamonds back.

      - Zsa Zsa Gabor

      Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.

      - Alex Levine

      My luck is so bad that if I bought a cemetery, people would stop dying.

      - Rodney Dangerfield

      Money can't buy you happiness .. But it does bring you a more pleasant form of misery.

      - Spike Milligan

      Until I was thirteen, I thought my name was " SHUT UP" .

      - Joe Namath

      I don't feel old. I don't feel anything until noon. Then it's time for my nap.

      - Bob Hope

      I never drink water because of the disgusting things that fish do in it.

      - W. C. Fields

      We could certainly slow the ageing process down if it had to work its way through Congress.

      - Will Rogers

      Don't worry about avoiding temptation. As you grow older, it will avoid you.

      - Winston Churchill

      Maybe it's true that life begins at fifty .. But everything else starts to wear out, fall out, or spread out.

      - Phyllis Diller

      By the time a man is wise enough to watch his step, he's too old to go anywhere.

      - Billy Crystal

      And the cardiologist's diet: If it tastes good spit it out.

      Related articles by Zemanta

      § Making `em laugh (boston.com)

      § Satisfied and Tickled, Too (mkbergman.com)

      Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

      Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.

      You are subscribed to email updates from Legalbears Blog Forum
      To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.

      Email delivery powered by Google

      Inbox too full? (feed)Subscribe to the feed version of Legalbears Blog Forum in a feed reader.

      If you prefer to unsubscribe via postal mail, write to: Legalbears Blog Forum, c/o Google, 20 W Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610

    • William M. Greene
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 2009

        If you look at our website (www.greenes.us) you will find that we have posted links to all of LegalBear’s sites, including the new blog:

        Also Check Out LegalBear's WebPages:

        Visit Bear’s new blog at

        And Don't Forget to
        Check Out
        Free Yahoo Group:
        Tips & Tricks for Court

        legalbear @ legalbears . com
        Phones: 970-692-2324 (1st)
        720-203-5142 c. (2nd)

        In case you were also wondering what LegalBear does with all that money he makes, find enclosed a copy of this months VirsusLaw billing receipt.  He has been paying for this legal search engine for us since shortly after we filed our suit, which is almost a year now.  He was one of the first two people to invest in our lawsuit by making a donation/payment to maintain the “Public Interest Lawsuit.”

        At this point we have no reason to believe that ALL of the people who have contributed will not also become joiners, signed on with us in our “Public Interest Suit” and all joiners will automatically have the signatory status of “Private Attorneys General" (de jure) pursuant to 42 U.S.C. 1988, "Qualified Criminal Investigators" pursuant to 18 U.S.C. 1510 and "Federal Witnesses" pursuant to 18 U.S.C. 1512 as well as “Next Friends” to “The People of New York state” (or any other state in which they might reside) and "To The People of the several states” by virtue of Article No. 35 of the Judiciary Act of 1789 September 24, 1789. 1 Stat. 73 Pursuant to and in accordance with his or her reservation of rights as established in the 9th and 10th Amendments to the United States Constitution.

        As you may have gathered by now, at this time we are moving into our Appeal with 2nd Circuit 08-06284-cv, where we are asking the USCA2 to Vacate the District Court’s last Order And Remand Case Back to The USDC For Northern New York, in Albany New York .  Because the District Court even violated the Second Circuit Court of Appeals' last MANDATE, we have no reason to believe that the Second Circuit Court of Appeals will not agree with us again and allow us to sue the IRS independent of the United States.  And if that happens, we will immediately open the suit up for joiners to sign on with us in our “Public Interest Suit” against the IRS.

        And what is important here is the fact that it is people like LegalBear who are/is helping to make this possible for you.  Again, this month’s bill is attached below to prove what I’m saying should anyone be even the slightest bit skeptic

        Receipt for VersusLaw

        Standard Plan

        Dear Bill Greene,

        Your credit card has been successfully charged. To change your credit card information, access your account online at: