Moving the IRS Elephant

  • rule_of_law_rocks
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6 5:10 AM
      I submitted a 2007 Amended U.S. Individual Income Tax return on 15 April 2008. It was accepted by the IRS on 22 April 2008. The return languished in the Atlanta processing center until 18 December 2008 where it was then transferred to the Philadelphia processing center. The "transfer" also required that I wait an additional 90 days for processing.

      As of Monday, 2 March 2009, the return had been assigned to an agent (for a while from what I could gather) but NO processing has been made on the return.

      Question
      How can you get the IRS to do what it's supposed to do?