Administrative Law Resources

  • Gary D
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2009

      http://biotech.law.lsu.edu/cases/catagories.htm

      http://biotech.law.lsu.edu/cases/adlaw/resources.htm

      Gary
    • John Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 27, 2009

        Hello all,

        I got a ticket for doing 10 over this morning. The ticket was written up by a municipal city officer. He was sniping traffic on the TX Tollway while he’s sitting on the service road that belongs to the city that runs along the Toll road. I understand that the tollway is not owned by the city so the local municipal officer should have no jurisdiction on what happens on the tollway. I slowed to 65 mph before the tollway turns into a city hwy and he comes out of the  first free entrance and pulls me over and tells me he clocked me doing 80 in a 70 when I was on the tollway. It was also my understanding that only Texas DPS state troopers are allowed to write speeding tickets to vehicles on the tollway. I can’t seem to find the law that specifies where the jurisdiction is for tollroads. If anyone in TX has had this happen to them and found out what the law says, please let me know. I need to respond to this ticket by wed next week. Any help would be appreciated.

        Thanks.