Enclosed is our Appeal Brief

  • William M. Greene
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2009

      As some people may be aware, my wife and I were on the "ThePowerHour with Joyce & Dave" which is a syndicated radio broadcast where we were interviewed on Tuesday February 17 at 9am - ET to 10am ET and our website (www.greenes.us) will be linked from the radio show.  You can Listen to that interview at  www.ThePowerHour.com.  Also the tax attorney, Tom Cryer, followed us on the show.

      What we mainly talked about is our Qui Tam Action where the suit is against the IRS and NOT the United States .  Shortly after we submitted it though the District Court did everything it could to make it into a suit against the United States .  And at this time we are moving into our Appeal with 2nd Circuit 08-06284-cv, where we are asking the USCA to Vacate the District Court’s Order Of  Dismissal And Remand Case Back to The USDC For Northern New York, in Albany New York .  If that happens, it will mean that the Second Circuit Court of Appeals agrees with us and allows us to sue the IRS independent of the United States .   And if that happens, we will immediately open the suit up for joiners to sign on with us in our “Public Interest Suit” against the IRS and all joiners will automatically have the signatory status of “Private Attorneys General (de jure) and guaranteed protections. Enclosed is our Appeal Brief to the 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals.

      Blessings,

      Bill