Join us on ThePowerHour on Tuesday 2/17 at 9am to 10am ET

  • William M. Greene
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2009

      As some people may be aware, my wife and I will be on the "ThePowerHour with Joyce & Dave" which is a syndicated radio broadcast where we will be interviewed on Tuesday February 17 at 9am - ET to 10am ET and our website (www.greenes.us) will be linked from the radio show.  Listen Live at www.GCNLive.com or www.ThePowerHour.com.  Also the tax attorney, Tom Cryer, will be following us on the show.

      Amongst the many things we may be expected to talk about is our financial problems in all this given that (1) the IRS put us out of work back in January of 2008, and (2) rather than go underground where we would find something under the table or some other method of cow-tailing and running we decided to stand and fight, and (3) the District Court refused to grant us the Injunctive Relief to allow us to return to work so that we could afford to pay our bills.

      We will also be talking about is the fact that every American over 45 knows what it is like to get suckered into the game of floating credit and the question is why our political leaders are selling us the same floating credit game?  In terms of fiscal responsibility, exactly what kind of example are these politicians trying to set for the middle and poor classes of people in America, and especially the poor?

      And finally, we will be talking about our Qui Tam Action where the suit is against the IRS and NOT the United States.  Shortly after we submitted it though the District Court did everything it could to make it into a suit against the United States.  And at this time we are moving into our Appeal with 2nd Circuit 08-06284-cv, where we are asking the USCA to Vacate the District Court’s Order Of  Dismissal And Remand Case Back to The USDC For Northern New York, in Albany New York.  If that happens, it will mean that the Second Circuit Court of Appeals agrees with us and allows us to sue the IRS independent of the United States.   And if that happens, we will immediately open the suit up for joiners to sign on with us in our “Public Interest Suit” against the IRS and all joiners will automatically have the signatory status of “Private Attorneys General (de jure) and guaranteed protections.

      Blessings,

      Bill

      "ThePowerHour with Joyce & Dave" is a three-hour syndicated radio broadcast
      Monday through Friday,
      7-10 AM CST.  Listen Live at www.GCNLive.com or www.ThePowerHour.com

      AM/FM Stations:
             Loma Linda,
      Riverside, Inland Empire of Los Angeles
      1050 a.m.; Live on KcaaRadio.com

      Austin, Temple, Waco, Killeen
      KTAE 1300 a.m. and Live on KTAE.net

      Tampa Bay, Bradenton and Sarasota: 1490 WWPR AM Radio

             Maryville/Alcoa, Tennessee, WBCR 1470 a.m.

             Liberty ( Kansas City ), Kansas,   KCXL 11 a.m.

      Kansas City, Missouri ,  KCTO  1160 a.m.

             Poplar Bluff, Missouri  KLID  1360 a.m.
             Sylacauga, Alabama  WYEA 1290 a.m.
             Nelsonville, Ohio WAIS  770 a.m.
             Gatlinburg, Tennessee  90.7 FM
             Knoxville, Tennessee  WITA  1420AM – Replay at 5 p.m. – 8 p.m.
             Nashville, Tennessee  WNQM AM1300 – Replay Tues thru Sat : 1 a.m. – 4 a.m.
             Las Vegas, Nevada ,  KKVV 1060 AM –Replay at Midnight to 2 a.m.
             New Orleans, Louisiana,  600AM – Replay 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.

             The Sunshine Network, Rochester , New York :

      BrockportNY WMJQ 105.5FM

                                  BrockportNY WASB 1590AM

                                  Brockport, NY WRSB 1310AM

      This broadcast is also available on shortwave worldwide by WWCR

      All Times CENTRAL TIME Zone North America  a/o May 19, 2008
      7:00 AM     The Power Hour   WWCR 7.465 MHz
      8:00 AM
           The Power Hour   WWCR 7.465 MHz
      9:00 AM     The Power Hour   WWCR 7.465 MHz

      Evening Replay on 9 p.m. CENTRAL TIME:   News Hour: 5.070
      All Three Hours REPLAY from
      2 a.m.
      to 5 a.m. : 5.070

      We open our telephone lines to callers both nationally and internationally:

      For audience call-in to live broadcast: 1-800-259-9231

      International callers use 1-651-289-4333X125

      Internet Streaming Audio and Archives:  www.GCNLive.com
      Satellite audio feed:   http://www.gsradio.net/asx/star4.asx