Re: [tips_and_tricks] Look What New Hampshire Did!

  • vicki mangum
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5, 2009
      I remember several years ago that New Hampshire was chosen as the state of
      choice for The Free State Project.  I wonder if those guys and gals made the
      difference.  It would be interesting to find out what they are actually doing these days.

      Tuesday, February 3, 2009

      Leading by example the people of New Hampshire have boldly put the federal government on notice with HCR 6 - A Resolution affirming States' rights based on Jeffersonian principles.

      Can you imagine any state in today's economic turmoil putting the federal government on notice? Well, that is exactly what New Hampshire has done and all other states should follow their example. With their House Concurrent Resolution they've spelled out exactly what violations will no longer be tolerated. More over the resolution doesn't stop at a mere legislative warning but carries it to the executive and judicial realms as well. Listen to the language from the resolution; hear it echo in your mind.

      Phone Contact: 970-692-2324

      Best times to call: 8:30 am-9:00 pm MST

      Bear's Pages: www.irsterminator.com www.legalbears.com

      www.irslienthumper.com www.irslevythumper.com www.irs-armory.com www.freedivorceforms.net