It turns out New Hampshire hasn't done anything yet.

  • Ed Siceloff
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2009
      This is a proposed bill.

      I think that this whole thing is saber rattling.  It’s purpose, I’d imagine, is to demonstrate the defiance against the bully, but all the while still accepting the bully’s order.  As thought New Hamshire state government is standing between the people living there and protecting them from the abuses of the Constitutionally established federal government.  Let’s see New Hampshire return its people to the common law, and its rights, promised to them in its own Constitution.   The resolution does not signify a return to the proper order of a common law ordered society in New Hampshire .  Comments below in blue.

      Acts which would cause such a nullification include, but are not limited to:

      I. Establishing martial law or a state of emergency within one of the States comprising the United States of America without the consent of the legislature of that State.

      Article 4 Section 4 of the Constitution of the United States says basically the same thing, but not quite:  “The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion, and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.”

      II. Requiring involuntary servitude, or governmental service other than a draft during a declared war, or pursuant to, or as an alternative to, incarceration after due process of law.

      I don’t see the ability to draft people from the states delegated to Congress anywhere in said Constitution, unless it can be extrapolated under their implied powers doctrine in the empowerment clauses of Article One Section 8 about armies and navies.

      III. Requiring involuntary servitude or governmental service of persons under the age of 18 other than pursuant to, or as an  alternative to, incarceration after due process of law.

      IV. Surrendering any power delegated or not delegated to any

      corporation or foreign government.

      Are they seceding from the Union now, because of this.  The particular has direct application to the Federal Reserve.

      V. Any act regarding religion; further limitations on freedom of

      political speech; or further limitations on freedom of the press.

      I’ve always had freedom of religion and will continue to avail myself of it.  I will avail myself of it even without their protection.  And, what is this about no more “limitations on freedom of political speech, or of the press.”  The press is controlled by the corporations and all of its freedom is directed towards the benefit of the corporations.

      VI. Further infringements on the right to keep and bear arms

      including prohibitions of type or quantity of arms or ammunition;

        And again, “further infringements”, as though the ones that have been maintained till now are appropriate.

      and

      That should any such act of Congress become law or Executive Order or Judicial Order be put into force, all powers previously delegated to the United States of America by the Constitution for the United States shall revert to the several States individually. Any future government of the United States of America shall require ratification of three quarters of the States seeking to form a government of the United States of America and shall not be binding upon any State not seeking to form such a government; and

    • vicki mangum
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 5, 2009
        I remember several years ago that New Hampshire was chosen as the state of
        choice for The Free State Project.  I wonder if those guys and gals made the
        difference.  It would be interesting to find out what they are actually doing these days.

        Tuesday, February 3, 2009

        Leading by example the people of New Hampshire have boldly put the federal government on notice with HCR 6 - A Resolution affirming States' rights based on Jeffersonian principles.

        Can you imagine any state in today's economic turmoil putting the federal government on notice? Well, that is exactly what New Hampshire has done and all other states should follow their example. With their House Concurrent Resolution they've spelled out exactly what violations will no longer be tolerated. More over the resolution doesn't stop at a mere legislative warning but carries it to the executive and judicial realms as well. Listen to the language from the resolution; hear it echo in your mind.

        Phone Contact: 970-692-2324

        Best times to call: 8:30 am-9:00 pm MST

        Bear's Pages: www.irsterminator.com www.legalbears.com

        www.irslienthumper.com www.irslevythumper.com www.irs-armory.com www.freedivorceforms.net