RE: [tips_and_tricks] Re: HJR192 cases

    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 28, 2009
      mn_chicago wrote:

      > I have not seen a publication from the federal
      > reserve where the fed says FRNs are not dollars.
      > Has anyone seen such in print?

      I believe I have, but you'd have to pay me to prove it, and then I'd
      want an additional bounty for every instance I can document. Sound
      fair? Or, I could give a "cryptic" hint and say, Irwin Schiff's "The
      Biggest Con" might have had a photo - I cannot say as my whole
      multi-thousand book collection was washed away in a flood. Another
      place I might go look is in Merrill Jenkins' books, especially
      "Everything I Have Is TheIRS". I'm sure I read letters in there from
      the Fed to him.

      For me to prove it would take days; I do a minimum of ten hours for an
      ounce of gold. Contact me off list if you REALLY need this now. We
      could limit it to whatever time you want. Otherwise, you could do as he
      did - write and ask them. Why would they tell you any different than
      anyone else?