Software validation/certification

  • Rex Judicata
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2009
      I am looking for some requirement that a software program must be
      proven accurate in order for its output to be accepted as evidence in
      court.
    • pldionne@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 30, 2009
        "I am looking for some requirement that a software program must be
        proven accurate in order for its output to be accepted as evidence in
        court. "

        Too broad a question, but if you can name the software, I may be able to help find the programmer.  He/she should be able to give you the specs.

        Paul