RE: what do YOU say a dollar is?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2009
      > -----Original Message-----
      > From: Todd [...@...]
      > Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2009 5:51 PM
      > To: frogfrmr@...
      > Subject: Fw: what do YOU say a dollar is?
      >
      > Dear Frog Farm,

      Todd, you can't even read! I'm not "Frog Farm"!

      > Got your message from some Yahoo group.

      Then put your questions there, on the list where you got them. I don't
      have private time to be interrogated by you for free. If you want to
      send me gold first, we can talk about that, otherwise keep it on the
      lists, thanks!

      Let's see how much time you want, how many questions I'm supposed to
      write a paragraph for free for:

      > You have never used FRN's?
      > Will the court believe ANYONE claiming to
      > have never used an FRN?
      > Please tell me what your statement means.
      > 1)what do YOU mean when you use the word "dollar"?
      > 2)what do you mean "all you have to do is remove any
      > doubts about what you mean when you use the word
      > "dollar"? please explain!
      > 3)how do you make your assertion stick in court?
      > why would the court believe you?
      > have you defended yourself in court using this
      > flimsy promise that you've never used an FRN?
      > did you succeed or did you lose your case and your house?
      >
      > Thanks.
      > Todd

      I count ten answers necessary to cover your questions. How much time
      should I spend in total? Would you like to allocate more time to any
      particular ones out of the ten? I think I'll just answer this on the
      list and use you as an example of somebody who will lose because they
      are rushing too fast and expecting too much for no effort. I mean, you
      called me "Frog Farm". How about if I call you "abcinet"? And I'm to
      think you could get anything from any answer I'd take the time to make
      for you? Let me do this, I'll use you as an example as the price you
      pay for the answers which I will give freely to all. Here we go!

      Todd's original message follows with my replies in [brackets].

      -----------
      Dear Frog Farm,

      Got your message from some Yahoo group.

      [A group you personally belong to? ]

      You said:
      "All you have to do is remove any doubts about what you mean when you
      use the word "dollar".

      [I did say that!]

      You have never used FRN's?

      [Is that what you get out of that statement that I said above?? You did
      get my words right above, but if you concluded that it meant that I have
      never used FRNs, it did not and still does not. Shall we look at it
      again: "All you have to do is remove any doubts about what you mean when
      you use the word "dollar". Please show where I said, "I have never used
      FRNs".]

      Will the court believe ANYONE claiming to have never used an FRN?

      [Yes, they will, depending upon the unique circumstances. I can think of
      several possible cases right now, but since you asked, it's obvious that
      you cannot. You didn't ask for any names, so let me advise you to get
      some help formulating good questions before a genie gives you three
      wishes.]

      Please tell me what your statement means.

      ["All you have to do is remove any doubts about what you mean when you
      use the word "dollar". "All you have to do" means that YOU have to do
      something, and if you do it, it will be all you have to do. So you
      wonder what it is you have to do. You have to "remove any doubts about
      what you mean". So that presumes a few things, like, you know what you
      mean, and are able to detect any doubts expressed by those receiving
      your communication. You can see that the possible situations that
      present themselves for this kind of analysis are quite large in number.
      But we will now narrow those down to "when you use the word 'dollar'".
      You DO use the word, don't you Todd? So take it from the top: When
      Todd knows what he's talking about, when he uses the word "dollar", he
      should make sure that those within earshot don't misunderstand what he
      means by the word. It is HIS meaning that will control the results of
      his oratory or written words.]

      1) what do YOU mean when you use the word "dollar"?

      [I mean the same as it meant to Tom Jefferson and "Ike" Eisenhower and
      my first grade teacher, what it meant to all Americans the day I was
      natural born on US soil, unlike a certain "Barry Soetoro". I'm
      wondering what other definitions could there be. I've never seen
      another one, have you?]

      2) what do you mean "all you have to do is remove any doubts about
      what you mean when you use the word "dollar"? please explain!

      [See above; also, George Gordon says, "ask the wrong question and you'll
      get the right answer to the wrong question." You do need some coaching
      on asking questions, that is if you're not wasting my time and you want
      real help. Asking questions is Step One.]

      3) how do you make your assertion stick in court?

      [What assertion, this one, the only one you've shown I've made:
      "All you have to do is remove any doubts about what you mean when you
      use the word "dollar"? Why would I make that particular assertion in
      court? I don't care if it "sticks" as it is just my opinion. And
      doesn't it make sense, or do you advocate that your intentions regarding
      the use of the word "dollar" remain unclear and obfuscated?]

      why would the court believe you?

      [I don't "believe" that "the court" "believes" anything! So, I must
      "believe" that the court is where the record is made, and the record
      speaks for itself. I've NEVER spent any time hoping that anyone would
      believe me. And the court is not a man or woman.]

      have you defended yourself in court using this flimsy promise that
      you've never used an FRN?

      [No, I've never defended myself in court using your flimsy promise or
      premise or any other promise. I have used another premise.]

      did you succeed or did you lose your case and your house?

      [since I never used your wrong interpretation at all, I'd say that
      question has already been answered. I'm sitting in my house right now.
      I've won all my cases except for one I didn't want to fight due to
      venue, and didn't want to change it. Even though I "lost" that one, it
      was fun, and I profited handsomely by it.]

      Thanks.
      Todd

      [I'm not sure this was the answer you wanted, but I sensed that you were
      hostile and unclear on what you were asking. You surely got my own
      words twisted and misunderstood. Maybe your reply on the list will
      clear it all up.]