Re: [tips_and_tricks] A new opportunity for FOIAs

  • rhgusn
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 24, 2009
      I agree with Frog Farmer.  Show me the Executive Order and a few successful requests for information.  I have no doubt that there are bureaucrats in many departments and agencies who know how to delay and stonewall until another administration change.

      Can't say that until you've tried, right?  Maybe now that he's in power,
      if not lawfully in "office", he'll decide it doesn't matter if more
      people know the truth.