HJR 192 and Other Useless / Waste Of Time Presumptions & Arguments

  • vivus_spartacus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2009
      All that is Important in any Matter is the Truth, and such is made
      evident by the actual Facts which Support Same, and post hoc ergo
      proper hoc presumptions have absolutely No Standing in either Fact
      or Law, Period!

      FACT: Public Law 95-147 October 28, 1977, Modified/Suspended HJR 192
      FACT: Public Law 97-258. September 13, 1982 REPEALED HJR 192!

      Ergo ANY Opinions to the contrary ever Since that Time have had
      Absolutely No Standing in either Fact or Law, and any such Opinion/s
      thus were and are, a Complete Waste of Time!

      While many do not have the benefit of any actual formal training in
      an actual School of Law, and even SUCH hasn't proven to be
      beneficial to many "professionals", as half of the attorneys at any
      trial wind up as the Loser, and even Lower Court Judges are often
      overruled by Appellate Court Judges, and even Appellate Court Judges
      get overruled by the Supreme Court, however often such merely
      provides evidence that many of same were willing to rely upon
      Presumptions, rather than on actual Facts and/or common sense Logic
      when it comes to the Law.

      It is hardly any wonder then, Why so many Lay persons also jump to
      erroneous conclusions based on false presumptions, or Why there are
      so many Complete Waste of Time Theories and / or Presumptions
      floating around in Groups on the Internet, whether same are being
      perpetrated by Shills, or simply by garden variety useful idiots.

      There are Three Very Simple, Yet Very Important, Primary Issues
      involved with Anyone at Odds with either their Government and/or
      any Officers or bureaucrats of Same.

      None of which have Anything to do with the Multitude of Erroneously
      Presumed / False Flag and Complete Waste Of Time B.S. Issues of:

      "14th (Presumably "Red") Amendment"

      "USA "Incorporated" in 1871"

      One`s "citizenship" or "Federal/D.C. citizen"

      "State Nationals" theories;

      "De Facto" vs. De Jure"

      Any "Article IV" Crap

      Etc., etc., ad nauseum

      The Three Very Simple, Yet Very Important, Primary Issues are in
      Fact:

      1) JURISDICTION

      2) LIABILITY (and/or Legal Obligation / Duty)

      3) TIME

      For Those Who Have Not received any formal instruction in the above,
      and are unaware of the Critical Importance of Same, as to how such
      applies to One, as well as to One's potential Adversary/ies in their
      Government, and/or how to obtain One's Remedy in Law without either
      ignorantly, or inadvertently destroying any chance for same,
      you can most frequently find me at:

      We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.
      Benjamin Franklin

      Leviticus 19:36; Deuteronomy 25:15-16
      I John 4:6

      Wisdom is the principal thing; Therefore get wisdom. And in all your
      getting, Get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

      "vivus spartacus"
      All Rights Reserved

      "Posterity - you will never know how much it has cost my generation
      to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it. If
      you do not, I shall repent it in Heaven that I ever took half the
      pains to preserve it!" - John Quincy Adams

      It is the common fate of the indolent to see their rights become a
      prey to the active. The condition upon which G-d hath given liberty
      to man is eternal vigilance; which condition if he break, servitude
      is at once the consequence of his crime and the punishment of his
      guilt. John Philpot Curran (1750–1817)