The Fastest Way to Stop an IRS Levy

  • legalbear7
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2009

      How I stopped an IRS levy in Two Days:

      To hear a no obligation, 21 minute recording, at your convenience, describing how I stopped an IRS levy in two days so that no paychecks were missed call 641-715-3800 and enter access code 12927# and press the 2 key;

      How to make the IRS Call Off the Dogs:

      To hear a no obligation, 29 minute recording, at your convenience, describing how to make the IRS Call Off the Dogs  dial 641-715-3800 and enter access code 12927# and press the 3 key;

      How to Get Your IRS Liens Removed:

      To hear a no obligation, 16 minute recording, at your convenience, describing how to give yourself the best possible chance to get your liens removed (without paying the tax J) dial 641-715-3800 and enter access code 12927# and press the 4 key.

      Note 1: The Calling Off the Dogs recording has about three spots of a few seconds each where it seems like the recording stops; just stay on the line and the recording will resume on its own. I am working to repair this.

      Note 2: If you would like to listen to another recording listed above, your best option seems to be to call back in. It seems like the beep to leave me a message happens really fast at the end and does not give you much time to press the key to listen to another recording.

      Note 3: If you would like to speak to me, below is my number and the best times to call. If you care to respond via email, send your response to legalbear@... and not to a group.

      Phone Contact: 970-692-2324

      Best times to call: 8:30 am-9:00 pm MST

      Bear's Pages: www.irsterminator.com www.legalbears.com