RE: [tips_and_tricks] Citizenship

  • Jim Stiner
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 20, 2009
      LB Bork was on John Bryant's radio show and refused to debate Eric Whoru.

      Eric has a radio show of talkshoeradio.com m- Fri.

      Anyone wanting to follow LB Bork would be wise to call in and ask Eric
      about Bork.

      Jim
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 20, 2009
        > at 60 years old I cannot afford to work
        > 'off the radar' and I'm not independently wealthy.

        I'm just under 60 and have been "off the radar" but in plain sight for
        about 30 years. I've made it an art, living below official poverty
        level and liking it.

        > When pressed for
        > an answer, LB will admit that it is doubtful you
        > will be able to recoup any of your SS contributions

        But now you know there is no account, no insurance, nothing was saved
        and that it is just another tax.

        > and that you will not be able to work for any
        > corporation which requires you to have a SSN.

        What a blessing!

        > That pretty well would
        > limit me to painting houses, cutting grass independently, washing
        > cars, doing wedding photography (maybe), or building model
        > airplanes for people, and things like that.
        > Hardly enough to even come close to
        > matching my current pay, even after taxes.

        Yeah, I do over 50 things (painting and pruning and photography among
        them), whenever the opportunity arises. Right now digging my fossils is
        hot. So is website production, if I trade for what I need rather than
        charge imaginary account numbers. Just because I could get lots of
        imaginary numbers by doing things I really shouldn't do doesn't make me
        do them.

        > If I was younger, there'd be
        > more options.

        I hear that!

      • Redpill33@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 20, 2009
          Bill,
          Here is what you might do.
          Buy or organize an LLC. (Welder LLC)
          A trust or other LLC owns majority share in Welder LLC.
          Welder LLC gets an ein. for banking purposes and operational expenses.
          Welder LLC contracts with a manager (Bill)
          Other entity does likewise.

          Interface as needed, arms length always.
          Just a basic outline.

          carpenter at large

          I'm rescinding my 3 contracts(birth, marriage, SSN) with the corporation known as U.S. GOV. and need to know how I can still do work(at my own shop) for my previous employer. They told me I can't work there without a SSN but still want me to do their work in my shop. Apparently, a person can't weld on anything under a defense contract if they're not a US Citizen.    Bill

        • Q
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 20, 2009
            There is no way to "rescind" anything, these aren't "contracts", any money you pay for a program to do so is throwing it away.  Send it to me and I'll party with it, that will be a much better use of it, and equally effective.  I have been working either for myself or a (non-government) "employer" for almost 20 years, and if they ask me for a SSN, I provide it with this caveat, "the number does not belong to me, it was assigned by the government and they refuse to rescind it because it belongs to them, not to me. I am not a party or participant in SS or any other govt program, and hold no special licenses or priveledges from them.  I am exempt from all taxation on my earnings and will provide paperwork documenting this exemption."  I have had no problem with either employers or clients, and the IRS doesn't bother me.  Too many people get wrapped up in the minutiae and miss the big picture.  A SSN does not bind you to the IRS, whether you use it or not.  Even paying SS taxes and not income still doesn't bind you, although it makes your position a little more difficult to sustain in court.  Lay your groundwork well, as Lloyd Long, Vernice Kuglin, Joe Bannister and Tommy Crier did and you will prevail, as I have done.  The only variable, and NOTHING can protect you from this, is getting a blatantly crooked judge (if it ever gets that far).  Just ask Larken Rose, Sherry Jackson and Irwin Schiff about that.  If your IRS file is overflowing with requests for clarification of the law (and offers to pay if your interpretation is wrong), and they never answer, that doesn't look good to a jury.  It is no problem to stare down an IRS agent when you are armed with their own law, and have followed it meticulously.  I have done it and people I have educated have done it (when they were on the doorstep to start seizing property), and it worked every time, they never got a thing.  That is the only "silver bullet", and it takes years of study to know it inside and out.  The best short course, if you want to call it that, is to get Tommy Crier's trial transcript and notes (Lloyd Long's and Vernice Kuglin's are available online free. Also get EEOC v. Information Consulting Systems for legal basis for not providing a SSN).  That shows you what you have to know, then you study until you know everything he mentions in there, and know the why and how of all of it.  The law is clear, you are on the right side of it, but there is nothing which can protect you from corruption, other than possibly prayer, but that's Bear's department not mine.  I'll let him lead you forward on that road.  So go ahead and work for someone who will pay you a good compensation, whether they need a SSN or not.  If you lay your groundwork well, you are as safe as you can ever be (see above variable).

            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 20, 2009
              >Bill,
              >Here is what you might do.
              >Buy or organize an LLC. (Welder LLC)
              >A trust or other
              LLC owns majority share in Welder LLC.
              >Welder LLC gets an ein. for banking purposes and operational expenses.
              >Welder
              LLC contracts with a manager (Bill)
              >Other entity does likewise.

              >Interface as needed,
              arms length always.
              >Just a basic
              outline.
              >carpenter at
              large

              I just recently stopped paying for my LLC website
              InvisibleLLC.com because an LLC is statutory
              and I no longer use any statatory documents.

              A bto is commorn law.
              In my opinion, it is 10 times better than an LLC.

              If you search Google for the best reason to write a trust
              there are only 3 sites that talk about trusts of the first
              page of Google and all three of them belong to me.

              There are many articles and a free chapter that tells
              you all about bto's

              Jim

              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 21, 2009
                CAVEAT EMPTOR!
                What you get is a pitch to buy his "book" on "Estate Planning Secrets Revealed” for $19.95. The "book" is just a pitch describing all the reasons you need to buy his real package at several hundred dollars. The "book" tells you how to do nothing, just the things to avoid. His real package may be great and valuable, but with this kind of deceptive advertising, his trust factor is now zero. We will see if he honors his guarantee to refund the purchase price if you are not satisfied (I was NOT!)