The Legality of Lies...

  • Email41@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2009
      In a message dated 1/18/2009 8:10:44 AM Mexico Standard Time, tomjeff@... writes:

      Paul:

      Don't you love it how they lie to cover themselves? I recently had the same thing with an officer who swore I went through an amber light that turned red when in reality I went through a green light that turned amber.

      This I found recently and have not had a chance to verify each case. It is forwarded for your entertainment.

      Why there is no justice…

      "Prosecutor may violate civil righs in initiating prosecution and presenting case…"  USSC Imbler v. Pachtman 424 U.S. 409 (1976)

      "Prosecutor may knowingly use false testimony and suppress evidence…" USSC Imbler v. Pachtman 424 U.S. 409 (1976)

      "Immunity extends to all activities closely associated with litigation or potential  litigation" 2nd Cir. Fed. Ct of Appeals Davis v. Grusemeyer 996 F2d. 617 (1993)

      "Prosecutor can suppress exculpatory evidence…" 5th Cir. Fed. Ct of Appeals Henzel v. Gertzstein 608 F. 2nd 654 (1979)

      "Prosecutor may file charges without any investigation…" 8th Cir. Fed. Ct of Appeals Myers v. Morris 810 F. 2d 1337 (1986)

      "Prosecutor may file charges outside his jurisdiction…" 8th Cir. Fed. Ct of Appeals Myers v. Morris 810 F. 2d 1337 (1986)

      "Procecutor may knowingly offer false testimony…" 9th Cir. Fed. Ct of Appeals Jones v. Shankland 800 F. 2nd 1810 (1987)

      "Prosecutors are immune from lawsuit for conspiring with judges to determine outcomes of judicial proceedings" 9th Cir. Fed. Ct of Appeals Ashelman v. Pope 792 F 2nd 1072 (1986)

      "Prosecutor may knowing file charges against innocent people where a crime that never occurred…" 10th Cir. Fed. Ct of Appeals Norton v. Liddell 620 F 2d. 1375 (1980

      Inauguration '09: Get complete coverage from the nation's capital.(http://www.aol.com?ncid=emlcntaolcom00000027)