Release of Federal Prisoner

  • rherdoiza
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17 2:05 PM
      I am making this post primarily to help out a friend who is currently
      incarcerated in a federal prison for 12 years for a commercial crime.
      He is now closing in on his 4th year and is in the process of filing a
      2255 pro se and he is in need of help. Possibly someone in this group
      either can assist him or knows of an "honest" lawyer in the Cinncinatti
      area that might be able to help. You may contact me by email
      berther@... Any help for this man will be appreciated